~When you're sick vs when they're sick~

Requested by: savhatesalot

Finney- When you're sick: Gets very worried when you don't show up to school that day. He comes to your house and watches over you since your parents have to work. Makes sure you get medicine when you're supposed too, but if you have a headache/body aches he also gives you pain meds. If you ask/want him to, he'll cuddle with you, but if not then he'll read to you.

When he's sick: Tries to stay as far away from you as possible. "No Y/n! I'm fine, it's just a cough!!" Then it ends up being a whole ass cold. Takes medicine with no problem, especially since it means he gets to spend more time with you. He lowkey likes you being worried about him so he kinda overreacts. "Ohhhhh, Y/n, my head feels like it's gonna explode!!" Won't let you cuddle or give him any kisses until after he's better.

Robin- When you're sick: Asks his mom to make you some soup since it helps make him feel better. Goes to your house to check on you, and stays with you for multiple hours. He's as quiet as a damn mouse if you have a headache, or if you're sleeping. He's so concerned about you, he tries to give you a bunch if medicine so you had to remind him that you could only take so much every few hours. He calmed down a bit when you said you were feeling better. Gives you so much comfort, cuddles, and kisses it's not even funny.

When he's sick: THE MOST DRAMATIC MF EVER. "Y/NNNN, I'M DYING!!! MY BODY FEELS ALL ICKY AND GROSS. DO I HAVE CANCER?!" You have to reassure him he doesn't have cancer and it's just a cold. He refused to take medicine so much you threatened to take away cuddles when he got better unless he took it. You bet he took it immediately after. Most cuddly baby ever, so he'll lay between your thighs while you play with his hair.

Vance- When you're sick: He thinks it's the dumbest shit ever. "How the hell did you get sick? I told you not to go outside barefoot last night dumbass!" Lowers his tone when he realizes you have a headache. Still takes care of you but grumbles and complains about it even though he enjoys it. Makes you take medicine even when you don't want too, he'll even tell your mom/dad and have them help him make you take it. "Either you take it nicely or I'll shove it down your throat, which is it?" He gives you cuddles and kisses still. He doesn't really give a shit about being sick.

When he's sick: Doesn't acknowledge it and acts like he's ok when he's lowkey dying on the inside. "I'm fine Y/n! I already had to keep telling my mom I'm fine, which I am, but I don't want to have to keep telling you too." Once you finally convince him to go to bed and rest, he ends up falling asleep like a baby. You spoil the shit out of him, even though he says it's unnecessary. Grumbles and complains when you make him take medicine. Happy it's you taking care of him. "Man.. I should get sick more often, especially if I get to have a hot nurse taking care of me."

Bruce- When you're sick: He takes care of you, like the amazing boyfriend he is. He always kisses your head after you take medicine. "Good job taking your medicine, sweetheart. Now, have a quick nap while I make you some food." The sweetest boy ever, stays with you and holds your hair back if you throw up. He even hands you tissues when you need to blow you nose.

When he's sick: He tries to make you go home, but he can't since he's sick and weak. "Go home Y/n, I'm fine! I don't want you getting sick again." You have to (gently) force him back to bed so he'll rest. Most hard headed mf EVER. You have to keep watching him or he'll get out of bed and try to do chores. "I'm fine Y/n, and besides I'm just picking up laundry!!" He keeps getting up and coming to the kitchen to see what you're doing. You convinced him to cuddle after an hour. Cuddles, tons of cuddles. Him being little spoon <33

Griffin- When you're sick: He doesn't want to get sick so he either calls or writes notes and puts them through your mail slot/in your mail box. Leaving a care basket with different medicines and comfort stuff on your front porch. He'll stand in the yard until you get it and smile at you when you come out the front door. "I love you Y/n! I'll call you when I get home." But then he never called.. JKJK, he called and comforted you as much as he could.

When he's sick: He's such a baby, it's so cute. He clings to your side and goes with you everywhere (except the bathroom). He takes his medicine with no problem. He sleeps like 90% of the time he's sick. Loves hugs, cuddles, kisses, ect. from you.

Billy- When you're sick: He comes to your house everyday with Rover until you feel better. Always makes sure you take your medicine and eat, even if it's just soup. When he first came to your house, he actually teared up at how pale and sickly you looked. Cuddled with you and gave you tons of forehead kisses.

When he's sick: Super clingy baby. Cuddles with you and Rover 24/7. He feels a bit bad for making you stay with him, even though you chose to. You have Rover cuddle with Billy when you can't. You accidentally burned your self while making soup, so you had to lie and tell Billy you were fine so he wouldn't get out of bed. Lots of crying while watching movies to pass the time.

Donna- When you're sick: She will immediately head to your house after school. She basically becomes your personal nurse, "Hey love, do you need anything? No? Okay" She always makes sure to have the exact measurement of medicine. She'll sit behind you and rub your shoulders if you ask.

When she's sick: Acts like she's fine, she tries to "play it cool". "I'm fine love! Don't *cough* worry about me!!" Lays her head on your shoulder and watches movies with you. She sleeps almost the entire time she's sick. When she's sick, she becomes super drained/tired. Loves when you play with her hair, she says it helps with her headache, and she takes medicine with no problem.

Gwen- When you're sick: Stays by your side 24/7. Takes as best care of you as she can, if she doesn't know what to do then she'll ask Finney for help. When you threw up in the toilet, this poor girl was behind you gagging (while holding your hair if needed). Tries to stay away from you but still in the same room, if that makes sense?? She'll basically stay with you but a few feet away.

When she's sick: The same as Finney, tries to stay away from you so you don't get sick again. She takes medicine with no problem so she'll get better faster. Sleeps very little, so you'll have to cuddle her so she can. She loves you being there to take care of her, but she also feels bad since she doesn't want you to get sick either. Binge watching cartoons and eating popsicles is a must!