~During The Purge~

Requested by: Dolly_Jenny136
Basically what they would do/how they would act during the purge. The purge is on a Friday so people can clean up on the weekend 👍

Finney- Wouldn't know what to do. He would find you and Gwen, then get you guys weapons. His weapon is his baseball bat. The first people he kills are his bullies and then his dad (You left Gwen hiding at your house so she wouldn't have to see/hear it) then you guys would just try to survive the rest of the 24 hours.

Robin- Tried to play it cool. He doesn't know how to kill or anything so he kinda just raids stores. A few people want to kill him/have a vendetta against him so he tries to survive as best he can. His weapon of choice are brass knuckles or basic kitchen knives. He probably won't use the knives but carries them just in case. He finds you and protects you with his life.

Vance- Going absolutely batshit NUTS. He would be going around killing people left and right. He hates basically everyone, except you, but he hates a few people more than others. He killed his history teacher 'cause he gave him a bad grade. "You gave me an F- last week!" His weapon(s) of choice are brass knuckles and a revolver. He protects you and raids stores with you. You stole hair products so you could do his hair the next day <33

Bruce- Fucking crazy. He let's out so much anger he didn't even know he had. He is bashing so many heads with his baseball bat. Especially if they bully/mess with you. He had fun, especially when you stole some snacks to eat for the next day. His weapon of choice is his baseball bat (of course)

Griffin- Scared shitless. He is fucking TERRIFIED. He stays so close to you. If you're on a killing spree, he just stands behind you watching like "🧍🏻‍♂️" He mainly hides in the school library in a hidden spot y'all have. You find him. He got scared when you went to hand him a kitchen knife. Basically a big, super clingy, and cute, baby.

Billy- He's scared but not a pussy. Y'all met up with Robin, Finney, and Gwen before running around terrorizing people. He blew up a box of fireworks inside the school. Robin was behind him the whole time saying, "Come on!! Don't be a pussy!!" This poor boy got dragged along while you, Finney, Robin, and Gwen raided stores. After you all were tired and went back to his house, he cuddled with you while Robin was on nightwatch.

Donna- Well.. She had way too much fun. Your bullies were first on her list to die. She even pulled up her hair. Her weapon(s) of choice are kitchen knives. Let's just say she has a very very good aim.. Y'all raided the mall and got so much stuff. And y'all tried everything on the next day.

Gwen- Rage. Nothing else.. Just rage. Her english teacher? Dead. Her Science teacher? Dead. Her P.E. teacher?? Double dead. She killed so many of her teachers so she wouldn't have to go to class Monday. Her weapon(s) of choice was a revolver. You stole 2 from a cop car and gave her one for protection. She's a damn fast runner though.. Y'all basically just hid with Finney, Robin, and the rest of y'alls friend group until the 24 hours was up (except Vance, since he was busting heads left and right)