"A Study Date?"

"A Study Date?" ~ Finney Blake
Finney Blake x Reader
(they/them pronouns used)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I laid in bed with eyes shut trying to get 5 more minutes of sleep. "Y/N, YOUR FRIENDS FINNEY AND GWEN ARE HERE!" I suddenly heard my mom yell. 'Shit..'

I quickly jumped out of bed and rushed to my closet trying to find a quick outfit. (Imagine whatever you'd like) "JUST A SECOND" I yell back hopping on one foot struggling to put on my pants/skirt/dress. I quickly put on my shirt (skip if you're wearing a dress) and quickly make my hair look half decent.

I then quickly looked in my closet again before finding a good pair of shoes that compliments my outfit. I then grab my backpack from the end of my bed and run to my door. Before I open it, I look in my floor length mirror examining my outfit.

'Damn.. I look good" (Y'all look good asf before y'all comment about looking like shit😼😋)

Then I open my door and running out, accidentally slamming it in the process. I then walk into my living room to see a blushing Finney, Gwen laughing and holding her stomach, and my mom giggling quietly to herself.

"What did you say to him?" I ask my mom while glancing at Finney. "Nothing bad dear, I'm sure he'll tell you if he wants to. Now, you should head to school before you're late!" She said looking at me.

I nod and turn towards Gwen and Finney, Gwen wiping her tears from laughing. Finney quickly stood up from the couch, "Well won't you look at the time! We should head to school, bye Mrs.L/n." (or Ms.L/n if your mom isn't married)

Finney opened the door already speed walking away as Gwen grabbed her backpack and ran after him, "Bye mom!" I said before closing the door and running after them.

~𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎~

Finney's POV

Me, Gwen, and Y/n were walking down the sidewalk to school before we saw a large crowd. Gwen, being Gwen, runs into the crowd. Causing Y/n and I to run in after her, only to find her standing right at the front.

I look from Gwen to the fight and see our other friend, Robin Arellano. Then I look again to see he's fighting the asshole of the school, Moose.

(I wrote this from memory😭)

I watched as Moose went to throw a punch but Robin dodged and round-house kicked him in the face. As Moose was on the ground groaning in pain, Robin got on top of him and started punching him. Robin didn't stop until Moose's face was covered in his own blood and spit.

As the crowd disbanded and I saw a teacher coming closer, I yelled to Robin a heads up. Then I grabbed Y/n and Gwen and pulled them away so we didn't get into trouble. After that, we walked into school and went to our lockers.

Y/n's POV

Finney pulled me and Gwen away from a bloody and groaning Moose and dragged us into the school, then to our lockers. Which were right beside each other, and the reason we became friends.

On the first day, Finney was struggling with his locker and Gwen didn't know how to help him so I helped them. Then I met Robin through Finney, and we're all friends now.

Anyways, back to the story..

I opened my locker and grabbed my history book before throwing it into my bag and shutting my locker. "Hey Finney, Gwen, Y/n. What are you guys up to?" Robin asked walking up to us.

"Nothing, just waiting for the dumbass bell to ring." I said slightly smiling as I look at him. As Robin starts to whispering to Gwen about something random, I turn to Finney. "Hey Finn, could you tutor me later in math? I am absolute shit at it and you're the only person I know who's good at math."

"Oh I-" Robin cut him off, "Finn would love too! He doesn't have anything planned and is free." "Great, it's a date." I say smiling as I walk to class just before the bell rang.

Finney's POV

I raised furrowed my eyebrows at Robin, "What do you mean I'm free? I was supposed to tutor you later." "It's cool, Finn. You gotta get your partner first!" He said smirking.

"And Y/n said 'it's a date'.. Does that mean it's a study date?"

"Yes, yes it is." Gwen piped in before running off to her class.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this sucks, it's my first time writing for Finney. I tried keep his characters personality and stuff but, meh. Hope you enjoyed <33