♡Pinball Royalty♡

I know Vance is really out of character but he's having a good day so he decided to be nice. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV

I was at the Grab-N-Go at the pinball machine trying to beat my highscore of 101,985,899. I heard the bell on the door jingle, signalling that someone just walked in. I stayed focused on the machine before someone put their arms around my waist.

I jumped from the sudden contact and messed up, causing me to lose. "Dammit Vance.." I muttered as I heard Vance chuckle from behind me. "Did you really have to scare me right as I was about to beat my highscore?" I asked turning around and looking up at him.

"Yeah, I did have to scare you dipshit. Why? Because it's October and because I wanted to fuck with you." He said smirking.
(NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED BASTARDS!!)

I blushed at the dirty thoughts that popped into my head. I glanced at Vance then the floor, he must've noticed my face because he laughed and playfully said, "Not like that you dirty minded bitch!"

I laughed at his remark when I noticed a tint of blush dusted his cheeks. "Ooooo~ someone's blushing!" I say playfully, "Me? The Pinball Vance, blushing?! In your dreams!" He replied laughing. "Well I guess I'm dreaming then, because you are blushing~" I say before running my hand through his hair and pecking his lips. That really caused him to blush.

"Wow! The Pinball Vance does blush! And here I thought I was dreaming." I say sarcastically, "The king of pinball defeated by a commoner? Damn, that must suck." "Hey, you're not a commoner. You're the queen/king of pinball! I'd rather be defeated by you than anyone else any day." He says sweetly, kissing my forehead. I smiled before looking up at his face once again.

"So I guess that makes us Pinball Royalty?" I ask.

"Yeah.. I guess so." Vance replies.