000. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚

Ilyana was threading shells through pieces of thin material in her marui when her younger sister came running in, soaking the floor as she was wet.

"Yana come, the family of Turok Makto is here."

Tsireya beckoned towards the beach as she pulled her older sister up and out of her marui.

"What has happened?"

She asks her as they are running across the walkways towards the big crowd of light blue Na'vi.

"Forest people?"

Ilyana was stood next to her sister as she watched their mother circled them to observe the Sully family.

Her eyes landed on the six Na'vi stood in the middle of everyone. They had a deeper and darker blue skin tone, leaner bodies and all had braids in their hair. They had thinner tails, skinny arms and legs. Something Ronal had already pointed out.

"Their arms are thin, and their tails are weak."

Ronal picked at Neytiri's tail as she walked around them slowly. She scowled at them.

"You will be slow in the water."

They had different clothes too, rather than garments from the ocean unlike the Metkayina Na'vi. Clothing adorned with shells and things from the sea. She laughed at their atire, making a slight squeak, turning heads. She quickly covered her smiled with her four-fingered hand and turned her head, receving a nudge from their brother Ao'nung.

Once she had composed herself she looked up and felt someones gaze on her. The eldest of Turok Makto's sons was staring at her absentmindedly.

She moved awkwardly and he moved his stare to the sand, trying to hide his flustered face.

Ilyana had zoned out and focused on admiring the ocean before them until Toniwari had bellowed out.

"Turok Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters."

He looked around at different emotions. Some scowling at the idea others laughing.

"They do not know the sea, so they will be like babies taking their first breath. Teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless."

Neytiri winced before her mate, Jake had comforted her with the idea they had a home. And no longer needed to run.

"My children Tsireya, Ilyana and Ao'nung would be please to show you and your children around."

The eldest daughter made a faced that had amused her brother, not so much her father and sister.

"Behave."

He told her with a tight grip on her shoulder. He pushed her towards them and she gave a sarcastic and meaningless smile.

"Come."

Tsireya was angelic compared to her older sister who sulked behind them. She had lead them on the tour, Ilyana following closely behind.

"Hey"

The eldest son had fallen behind and walked next to the girl.

"Hey."

She said slowly and quietly. She had found them in an awkward situation as he looked down. She had thought it'd be best if she didn't stay with them any longer.

The girl dove off the walkway and caused a splash before reuniting with her ilu and swimming off.

Tsireya shared a look with her brother as she watched their sister swim off with no respect. Nevertheless they continued the tour and assured the Sully family she is not always like that.

*ೃ༄AUTHORS NOTE; this is an extremely different story to what i usually write, but nevertheless i hope you enjoy .
vote and comment!
edited