BEGINNING

I enter inside the building , it was filled with luxurious items. It was as if I entered another world, people were dressed richly. I looked ridiculous in my plain outfit. I removed my sunglasses, my eyes bare to the richness that was flashing in every corner of the building.  I told myself this was it , this is the opportunity to turn my poor, broke life around. I will save as much money as possible from this job and have a stable life.

I spotted the receptionist desk in front of me. I dragged my foot and started walking towards it. I mentally made notes while walking how I am going to survive this job if I get it.

First of all I won't talk anything out of context unless it is related to my job. I won't get involve in any friendship nor in love. This was the most important thing. If I become friends with rich people, they will invite me to their house which would of course be grand and huge and then I would have to invite them into my house which is basically a not so huge house. They won't even fit in it. I would not let my true identity of being a poor person out or else I would feel miserable here. I would be banished from here.
I stood in the front of receptionist. One of the worker asked me " How may I help you miss ?"

Before I could even answer there was a strong murmurs amongst the crowd,  I turned around to see at excited faces of girls with wide eyes looking at somebody. I did not bother to look at the person who was being glared with so much attention. I was tied up in my nerves. I just wanted to get over with the interview and go home. There was somebody standing behind me. I could feel the huge presence of him behind me. I did not dare to look behind me or else I would have to make an eye contact with that person. I hate eye contacts.

The receptionist immediately attended him with his query. I could hear his sweet melodious voice. "Where is Namjoon?"
I just wanted to have a look at him. So I side eyed to catch a glimpse of him. He might be an idol from the way everybody was reacting at him.

I saw the side face of him.

He was looking gorgeous from the side view

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He was looking gorgeous from the side view. I wanted to catch a glimpse of his full face. I started turning my face towards him. My heartbeat was beating faster. As I was going to turn, he turned towards me, so in order to avoid him I turned backwards towards the entrance and started walking away.

Well shit I almost got caught staring at him. This anxiety would make me a clown one day. The attender shouted "Miss, the interview is that way."

I froze at my spot, every eyes in this room was on me including the idol. Fuck this job. I thought of running away. I turned and stared at the idol who was directly looking into my eyes. He was leaning against the receptionist table, he removed his specs and stared intensely.

I started walking towards the receptionist table , as I went closer his smirk grew.

I went insane after seeing that smirk

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I went insane after seeing that smirk. I started walking aggressively towards the reception. The idol positioned himself in such a way purposefully so that my shoulder clashed with his arm which was tattooed fully. The warm contact of his skin electrified me.

I was so angry with his smirk , he caught me two times embarrassing myself. Instead of taking my anger on him , I pointed my finger towards the receptionist and argued " I was waiting first in line , you should have attended me at-least. Now I might get late in the interview or worse lose it."

The receptionist was stoic without any emotion. "Sorry miss but it is our policy to attend an idol first."

" Well fuck this policy" I whispered mostly to myself but the attender and the idol standing beside me somehow heard it. The idol hand slipped from the receptionist desk and the attender's stoic expression turned into anger. I went mute after seeing their reaction. I said it too loudly ,my intrusive thoughts, and now I am regretting it.

Before I could say something to makeup for my mistake, the idol spoke to the attender " Aniyo ( which means no in Korean ) you got it wrong , she is telling that to me, we had a-a policy that we would meet here before the interview but I had violated this policy by being late. You see I'm trying to hide the fact that she is my cousin and I'm trying to get her this job. Don't tell this to anybody or else you know your job will be in danger."

He came close and whispered in my ears , his lips brushed against my ears. It sent shivers down my spine. I never had a boy this close to me and that too he is an idol " Whoever you are I'm trying to save you from getting kicked out from here, follow what I say. Do you understand?" I simply nodded without looking at him. He stared at me for a while.

The attender was stuck between us, he was panicking and so was I, should I follow his plan ? Why would an idol help me ?

I did what I was simply good at and that was apologizing , so I apologized to the attender and bowed.

" joesonghabnida (sorry) for causing so much trouble and I will make sure that my cousin won't threaten you again." I apologized sincerely because this job might be his only way of surviving here just like me and I was putting his job in danger by being angry because of an idol who I do not even know.

He reacted immediately by bowing down more than me " I am sorry miss, I did not know that you are related to Jeon Jungkook." 

So Jeon Jungkook was the name of the idol who was staring wide eyed at me.

I was feeling so much pity for him, even I could be in same situation in near future. Any idol could threaten my position and I'm only the bread winner in my family. I would be in streets if I lose this position. My savings are gone paying the debt.

I need to hurry for the interview. I need to get this job and I need to avoid Jeon Jungkook who is powerful enough to sack me out ,who has just threatened this receptionist.