OUT OF THE ELEVATOR

My eyes are lost in darkness.

Jungkook moves away from me. There is total silence in the air. He's a sick man in his brain who thought it is humorous to search me and touch me.

I wanted now to hit him so much. Maybe I can do that since it is dark and he will not able to fight back.
If I lose it now, I might get the satisfaction of taking revenge but will I be able to bear the consequences ahead ?

He will tackle me down with his muscle power.

" What are you thinking ? I was not going to touch you because you are a trash." Jungkook shared with me, moving away to the opposite side.

" Aw you are such a gentleman. You were not going to touch me because I'm a trash." I clapped my hands loudly, tears stinging my eyes.

Jungkook flashed his flashlight towards my face.
My eyes were blinded with sudden lights flashing on my face.

I tried to cover my eyes with my palms. The lights were stinging my eyes.

" Poor girl is crying after listening to the reality. Keep some buckets beside you because I'm going to make you cry more. Maybe you can collect those tears and sell it to make money." Jungkook's mocking laughter is ringing in the air.

I wiped my tears promising myself that I will never cry again. I have faced worse than this from being kicked out of home to being continuously bullied in school. This is nothing I assure myself.

" Do you know Jungkook I have suffered more from my blood relations. You are not even related to me so I would like to say bring it on. You would never be able to break me." I challenged him raising my left eyebrow. I know I will regret this. The heat of the moment is making me blabber.

Jungkook is bitting his lower lips. My stomach is feeling ticklish after seeing him doing that.

His tongue swept across his lower lip as if he is ready to prey on me.

Does he like challenges ?

My body started burning. Why does my body reacts
this way with him as if he has switches to control my reactions.

 Why does my body reactsthis way with him as if he has switches to control my reactions

The air was still in the elevator as there was no sound.

This was not how I conceptualized my today's day.

My eyes darted upon the receptionist in the dark. His lifeless figure lay still on the floor. I was fretful about him. He needs emergency care. It is getting too late. He has already lost so much blood.

Jungkook caught my eyes staring at the receptionist. His jaws clenched.

" He won't fucking die. He would be a legit loser if he dies." Jungkook told unpretentiously scrolling through his phone.

His relaxed tone although not a while ago he had took down the receptionist with so many punches made me wince.

I dare did not take out my phone. What if he snatches and sees Choi Yong Do's number on it ?
I shuddered thinking about it. Choi Yong Do would have helped me if I was alone in this elevator.