ALMOST HIRED

Jungkook was looking down at me but I was looking ahead. I was hating myself for being poor and pathetic and I did not fit the beauty standards to get this job. This was the end of the biggest opportunity of my life. I covered my ears as I was hearing people calling me poor and ugly. It was as if I am back in school.

Jungkook sat on his knees in front of me.

"What are you doing ? Remove your hands from your ear

"What are you doing ? Remove your hands from your ear." He tried to remove my hands from my ear but I held it tightly. I was least concerned about him. His grip was getting tighter on my hand, it started to hurt.

He signed and said " Fine you are so stubborn and pathetic. I told you to go but still here you are doing some weird antics. I will hire you, you chose this hell. Never forget you chose this hell for yourself. For some money you will go through the worst mental torture and bullying."

I looked up at him wide eyed. " You are hiring me ?"

Jungkook said as a matter of fact " Yes I am hiring you as I am fed of my assistant who is very clingy to me. Do not even think I am doing this out of charity. I hate charity."

I was stunned. I was hired. This is it. I do not care about the bullying or whatever shit that is being blurted out of him. I just need the money.

Jungkook saw the light returning in my eyes. He was irritated by it " Do you even know who is the biggest bully out there in this company ?"

I thought for a second, who could it be " I do not know. Maybe you can tell me." I wondered who it can be. I will stay away from that person as far as possible.

Jungkook stood up towering upon me " It is me and Taehyung. I won't spare you even if you are hired by me." He said very seriously.

I was still sitting on the floor starring wide eyed at him. Hatred fulled my body just by looking at him. I hated bullies because bullying started from my own parents. I knew how to control my emotions when people bullied me. Sometimes I lost to the emotions.
After thinking for a while I stood up and said

"  I will dong-uihagi ( accept ) your offer, gamsahabnida ( thank you )." I bowed in front of him.

He was shocked to see that I was accepting his offer after knowing everything. Before I could catch those emotions he quickly made a stoic face.

" eomcheongnan ( great) you are still not convinced to leave for all I know is that you are a desperate person for money. I will make you leave this company on your own. Anyways welcome to Hybe where nobody is spared."

Hearing those words from him did not made
me care less. I will turn deaf ears to all of it and only concentrate on my work.

He said " Follow me."

I followed him through the empty corridor. At the end of the corridor, I heard noises. Turns out there were many units at the end of the corridor and people were gathered not just people idols as well.