SHOOK

As I was going towards the elevator, away from Jeon Jungkook, running late for my interview. I saw Jungkook following me. He must be going his way I thought to myself. I pressed the elevator button and stood at my spot waiting for the elevator, tapping my feet and Jungkook stood close behind me. I was  getting tensed as I could feel the gap between us was closing as I was almost being pushed against the elevator door. Luckily the door opened.

I sighed and entered the elevator with Jungkook tailing behind me. I turned around, my eyes automatically fell upon him. He looked gorgeous due to the lighting of the elevator. It made his face glow. He had a very masculine face. He was leaning against the elevator wall. He had something in his mind I could tell by the look on his face. What would a rich idol like him think about? He had no life worries, no debt and rent to pay, having time to relax and here and there few affairs and not being serious about it ? Was he like this ? Does he have different personalities, the one he showcases the world and the other personality that he has kept secret to himself in fear of being judged.

People change because to fit in and to be accepted. I was never able to change myself to fit in my family. There would be fights about the decisions I took but they ignored the fact that I was more mature than them as I kept quiet when my parents fought on daily bases, when they involved me in it and ruin my self esteem but that one time I exploded. My build in anger was out of proportion now. My parents were shocked to see my reaction. I was treated like a statue with no emotion but after seeing my reaction they kicked me out of their house. Their reason for kicking me out was that I disrespected them but they were unaware that they were doing the same to me.

I slowly took small jobs, sometimes working at a convenience store late at night or delivering pizzas, working at parlors. I returned to present moment.I need to understand past is in past it cannot affect my present and future. The best thing I could do is to live in moment.

I started to look around the elevator.

This elevator was too luxurious as per my taste. Well , I need to get use to the richness. I thought to myself what would I do if I was this rich ?
I would buy so many expensive clothes, I live for fashion so I would attend so many fashion shows in Paris and the most important thing I would travel whole world with my love. I would travel every country experience it's culture, food, scenery. I was living in Seoul in survival mode due to which I really forgot how to live life. It comes once buddy I need to make most out of it with my present resources.
My eyes wandered and as expected it fell upon Jungkook.

Should I acknowledge him and thank him for saving me from getting kicked out or is he going somewhere urgent and not bothered enough to notice me ? He moved from his place and stood in front of me

He moved from his place and stood in front of me.

Should I acknowledge him and thank him for saving me from getting kicked out or is he going somewhere urgent and not bothered enough to notice me ? He moved from his place and stood in front of me