He remained isolated from the world after his Grandfather's death and didn't show his face until recently and quickly became famous with his attitude and indulgence in activities that could irk the people in power. He is different and addressed by those who have seen him as a beautiful and deathly weapon. His beauty is not described but is told to see by one's own eyes to understand. However, handsome and charming features he may have, people are afraid to approach him. 

Namjoon opens his bag and takes out a college magazine, turning the pages he pushes it towards Jin. Jin hands the newspaper to his butler who carefully folds it, feeling bitter as the complaint of the young master came to them. Jin leans to read the article ‘The clown city’ his eyes twitch and he says Namjoon to pick it up and read the article for him.

Namjoon anxiously stares at the black ink and sees Jin waiting for him to start he pushes his specs up and starts reading. 

“In the world where genders are divided into alphas, betas, and omegas, discrimination is ought to occur as the power is held by one and the ability to let society sustain is held by other, betas acting as buffers and working hard to curb the differences and maintain a bridge between two sides, regardless of the weakness and strength people know to create hierarchy and differences and it becomes stressful to try to live in harmony. 

But with the help of certain leaders and visionaries, these differences were put down and harmony was established in the place, making it grow and flourish into one of the most beautiful and rich cities and the heart of the country. 

This city, named Gandok, gave birth to three rich groups Ji going by the name Solace after they took up the power, Jeons, and Kims. The three families together envisioned a beautiful society and established harmony with their hard work and efforts later it was taken and carried out by their heirs. The ultimate aim was to make the city flourish and live in peace. 

When a place is running smoothly it becomes an eyesore to some, same happened with Gandok as a foreign influence tried to grasp control here for their benefit and challenged these three companies which were now recognized as pillars of Gandok. Solace played strategically and showed immense power pulling the company out of the city and becoming people’s favorite. 

In the long run, Solace took an upper hand and became the biggest power supported by the friend companies and decided to establish a single power and an empire in the city, giving a reason that a single power will make others think again before acting. They established their roots deep in the city, slowly spreading it to every corner of the place, and eventually reached the seat of the mayor. Ji Yeon, the powerful alpha and the only heir surviving in his family, is loved and supported by the people of the city, they trust in him and felt like he could help them maintain what they want in society. 

Things were smooth running for them with the help of financial provider company Jeon group funding and supporting them throughout, their sailing was smooth until one day emerged a rebellious group that stood against their regime wanting them to back down. This started the development of the biggest power fight in the city of Gandok famous for giving the richest people in the world. 

This rebellious group known as ‘Umbra’ is a mysterious society of people and just like its name works in darkness. They came up with many shocking facts about the darkness of this empire as the saying a single pillar can’t hold on for long, Solace has several cracks unknown to the eyes of the public but Umbra took it into their hands to reveal the true face of Yeon causing a ripple in the calm minds of people. A place that was calm like a lake suddenly started to have ripples with a single drop of pebble named Umbra.

Is not it dubious how the city felt the need for an empire and someone from the three pillars was just so right to take this position? It all seemed sketchy and filled with plots. Umbra exposed what we can’t see, what goes in the darkness of this flourishing city, and how safe are the omegas in this holy land, the revelations that began to pour on daily became the nightmare for the Ji group.