Epilogue

Hi my dear readers.

How are you all?

Hope you're doing well.

Let's move to the story.......

_____________________________________________________________________

A six years old boy comes home after finishing school. Another boy of around his age also comes with him. A maid takes their bag from them. Then Ishaani comes there and seeing her both runs to her.

Ishaani: how was your day in school Riddhansh and Ivaan ?

Riddhansh: it was great Ishi bua.

Ivaan: yes Mumma everything was good except Riddha.......

He was about to say something but stops abruptly when Riddhansh pinch him secretly. Ivaan looks at him and he gesture him through his eyes not to say anything. Ishaani gets suspicious and tries to know.

Ishaani: what?? Tell me.

Riddhansh: nothing Ishi bua. Ivaan Vaiya only wanted to say  that everything was good except the tiredness we're feeling.

Ishaani can't take this excuse because everyday Riddhansh gets into fight with his classmates. Though he's very intelligent and understanding boy than his age but he gets his anger from his father. So she looks at Ivaan. But Ivaan is very loyal to Riddhansh and he won't open his mouth until Riddhima asks him to do so.

Ishaani: is it Ivaan?

Ivaan: yes Mumma. Leave it, we are very hungry.

Hearing this Ishaani smiles at them and strokes their hair lovingly.

Ishaani: come I'm giving you both food. Today I make your favorite dish.

Riddhansh: really Ishi bua. I love you.

Ishaani: love you too beta.

Then Ishaani leaves from there and Ivaan starts to pull Riddhansh with him towards dining area.

Riddhansh: Ivaan Vaiya you go. I'm coming after meeting Mumma.

Saying this he runs from there towards upstairs.

..................................................................................................................

In Riansh's room,

Riddhima is sitting on a sofa and reading something. It's a file of one of her patient. When she hears a very energetic Riddhansh's yelling for. She understands that her son comes back from school. A smile breaks on her face.

Riddhansh: Mumma..... Mumma.

After entering inside the room Riddhansh runs to his mother and jumps on the sofa then hugs his Mumma tightly. Then cupping his face she kisses on forehead and hugs him again closer to her heart.

Riddhima: when did my baby come back?

Hearing baby from his mother he scrunched his nose and breaks the hug.

Riddhansh: how many times did I told you not to call me baby? Now I'm a big boy not any baby, okay?

Hearing this Riddhima loughs loudly. Riddhansh thinks that he's a grown up man now and doesn't likes his Mumma to call him baby.

Riddhima: but you're my baby. You'll never become big for me. I love to call you baby.

Saying this she again pulls him in a bear hug and kisses on his nose. Riddhansh knows that it's futile to argue with his mother so thinks to surrender. Nobody can win any argument against Riddhima be it Vansh or his son.