Chapter 25

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Let's start the story............

________________________________________________________________

Riddhima gets up from the bed as she can't lay down anymore. She goes to the next room and sees that Vansh is attentively checking a file. His brows are frowned and lips pressed in a thin line. Riddhima smiles seeing him and goes near him. She sits beside him on the couch and lazily keeps her head on his shoulder. Vansh looks at her and gives her a small smile. She snuggles in his shoulder and Vansh wraps his one hand around her.

Vansh (concerned): what happened?

Riddhima: nothing. I was bored so thinks to talk with you.

Vansh: hmm. Are you hungry?

Riddhima: no. What are you doing?

Vansh: I'm just checking a file. Are you feeling any illness?

Riddhima: Vansh I'm absolutely fine.

Vansh: umm Riddhima actually Angree called me.

Riddhima: so?

Vansh: he informs me about a meeting which is very important.

Riddhima (sadly): so you're going?

Vansh understands that Riddhima gets sad hearing this. Even he also doesn't want to leave her. But he have to go.

Vansh: Riddhima I'm sorry. I promised you that I'll stay with you all day but I can't.

Though she is sad but she knows that Vansh's work is really important and he shouldn't neglect his work because of her.

Riddhima: it's okay. You can go.

Vansh kissed on her forehead lovingly. 

Vansh: I'll come back soon.

Riddhima: okay.

Vansh: now I'm going to get ready.

Then Vansh and Riddhima comes to their room and Vansh gets ready.

In VR Mansion.......

Vansh comes to his study room where Angree was already present. He calls Angree.

Vansh: what's so important that you called me urgently?

Angree: boss one of our business associate wants to talk with you personally. It's a very important project so I can't say no to him.

Vansh: okay arrange my meeting with him.

Angree: everything is ready.

Vansh: okay. Angree you've to do a work for me.

Angree (confused): what is it Boss?

Vansh: I want you to arrange a trustworthy caretaker. Who is reliable to take care of Riddhima.

Angree gets little tensed hearing this.

Angree: what happened to bhabhi? Why you want a caretaker for her?

Vansh: she's pregnant and she needs a caretaker to look after her at this time.

Angree is elated hearing this news he goes near Vansh and gives him a brotherly hug.

Angree (happily): congratulation boss. I'm very happy that you're going to be father.

Vansh: hmm.

Angree noticed that there isn't a spark of happiness on his face which is usual. He noticed that something is off in him. He frowns at him.

Angree: what happened boss? Are you not happy?