Chapter 11

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story________________________________________________________

In VR mansion.........

Everyone is in their room. Thinking it's a good opportunity to complete her work, Anupriya goes to Ragini's room.

Ragini is unconsciously laying on the bed. She goes near her and takes a pillow. Then she pressed the pillow against her face. Her breath chocked and she's almost dead. Then Anupriya hears the sound of footsteps which is getting more clear. She understands that someone is coming so she hides behind the door.

Angree comes in the room. He goes near Ragini. Everything is okay but he's feeling like something is fishy. He starts to check everything.

Anupriya understands that he is doubting so she hurriedly runs from the rooms. Angree hears the sound and also run behind her but she hides in a corner and Angree can't find her.

Then he again goes to her room and locks it from outside before ensuring that she's fine.

He comes back to his room and sees that Ishani is laying on the bed. He goes near the bed. Seeing him Ishani gives a disgusted look.

Ishani: don't you dare to sleep on this bed. Go and sleep on the floor. Don't forget that you're a sarvent.

Angree becomes angry. He takes a pillow and then looks at Ishani.

Angree: listen Ishani I also don't like to sleep on the same bed with you. I don't have any option rather than staying with you. Because I care for the baby. Otherwise I feel disgusted to share a room with a girl like you.

Saying this he lays on a couch.

Ishani (in mind): such a great courage of a sarvent. He's insulting me. I've tech him a lesson.

In Anupriya's room......

She's passing in her room angrily.

Anupriya's pov.....

Argh! Tonight was a great opportunity for me to finish her. Because Vansh isn't at home. But in the last minute Angree comes there and flopped my plan. Anyways tomorrow I'll try again.

Anupriya's pov end.

In morning,

Vansh's bungalow.......

Vansh wakes up from his sleep. Then he tries to turn but can't because someone holds him tightly so he opens his eyes and sees that his sweetheart is sleeping in his embrace wrapping her hand around his torso. He looks at her face with his loving gazes but it's become hard when he remembers that how she mistrust him and support that kabir. He removes her hand and sits on the bed when fisted his fingers in a tight grip.

Vansh's POV......

Riddhima you trust that kabir, right? Now I'll prove him guilty in your eyes. I won't return to until I prove him wrong. On more thing, you trust him which you shouldn't do. I can't punish you but kabir have to pay for it.

Vansh's POV end.

Saying this he goes to washroom. After coming out he gets ready in his suit. For the last time he takes a glance of his sweetheart and leaves from there.

After sometime time,

Riddhima wakes up. She stretch her arm and search for Vansh beside her. When she finds nothing, she opens her eyes lazily and sees that Vansh isn't there. She gets up and check the washroom but he isn't also there.

Riddhima (in mind): may be he's in our room.

Then she search in their room and in downstairs but he isn't there also.

Riddhima: today I wake up late. Vansh already late. Or may he's angry on me so leaves early.

Riddhima gets upset because she can't meet with him in morning. She goes to washroom for freshen up.

In VR mansion,

Vansh comes to vr mansion and goes to his room. Then he called Angree.

After few minutes, Angree goes to his room.

Angree: good morning boss.

Vansh: good morning. How is everything going in VR mansion.

Angree: boss everything is okay but...

He hesitates to say anything.

Vansh: what Angree?

Angree: boss last night, someone enters in mansion to attack on Ragini.

Vansh (concerned): how is she?

Angree: she's fine. Actually I went to check on her. Then I sensed that something is fishy. I search in the room when someone in black hoodie runs from her room. I chased behind that person but can't find him.

Vansh (angrily): Angree who has the guts to come in VR mansion and attack on Ragini. How can he break our strict security? What you are doing?

Angree bows his face in shame because he can't do his work properly.

Angree: sorry boss. I increase the security. But boss I think someone inside our house helped that person to enter. Because it's really tough to break our security system.

Vansh: but who can help? Angree bring my laptop.

Then Angree gives him the and they watched it but gets nothing.

Vansh: damn, that person is wearing a hoodie and due to darkness his face isn't visible.

Angree: now what we'll do?

Vansh: be alert. That person can come again.

Angree: okay boss.

Then about to leave the room but thinking something he stops and looks at Vansh.

Angree: boss.

Vansh: yes Angree, want to ask anything?

Angree: Actually boss how is Riddhima bhabhi?

Vansh: she's fine. But Angree we had a little fight.

Angree (curious): why?

Vansh: I told her that kabir kidnapped Ragini but she doesn't believe it that kabir can kidnapped anyone.

Angree: what boss?

Vansh: yeah. So I've to prove him guilty infront of her so that her faith get broken.

Angree: how you'll prove it?

Vansh (smirks): I know what I should do.

Angree also smirks seeing his boss's smirk because he knows that Vansh is now up to something.

Sometimes later........

Everyone is sitting on dinning table. Then Ishani switch on the TV and there showing a News. They all watch the news with full concentration.

Breaking News- undercover police officer"inspector kabir Sharma" caught red handed while talking a bribe. We're also getting information that he's connected with underworld Don and criminals.

Ishani switch off the tv after hearing the news. Anupriya is horrified. She's tensed for kabir and feeling restless.

Vansh and Angree looks at each other and passes a devilish smirk which goes unnoticed by everyone.

_______________________________________________________________

Precap: Vansh proves kabir guilty infront of Riddhima.

( That's it for today's chapter. Will come back with a new chapter. Till then enjoy it. Sorry for writing mistakes. Please do vote and comments. Take care of yourself and stay safe.)

Bye bye.

Vote target: 200.