Chapter 47

Hi my sweety cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's move to the story.................

_____________________________________________________________________

The party was still going on. Soft music is playing in background and everyone is enjoying. In one corner Indrani was standing with a sulking face, then Siya approaches her.

Siya: dadi your health isn't looking well and it's also late of night. Do you want to go to your room and take rest.

Indrani thinks something in her mind.

Indrani (in mind): it's good to leave from here than witnessing all this love drama.

Indrani: yes beta. My keens are hurting due to standing. I'm going to my room.

Siya: okay I'm taking you to your room and asking maid to give you food.

Siya says politely holding her dadi's hand.

Indrani: no...no. You enjoy this party I'll go myself.

Siya: are you sure you want to go?

Indrani: off course.

____________________________________________________________________

Riddhima stirr's in her sleep feeling a soft touch on her forehead. She slowly opens her eyes and instantly a smile crepts on her face seeing Vansh's loving gaze on her.

Vansh: good morning sweetheart.

Riddhima: good morning my love.

Vansh: love!!!... hmmm???

Vansh asked her with a teasing look on his face. But Riddhima stays ignorant of his look like she's not at all effected.

Riddhima: yes.... you're the love of my life. So won't I call you love?

Vansh: ohh. I see but where was this love all this day?

Riddhima: this love was in my heart.

Vansh: okay. I understand.

Then Riddhima sits from her laying position touching her forehead by her left hand. Vansh also sits besides her and seeing her holding forehead asked being concerned.

Vansh: what happened sweetheart? Is your head hurting?

Riddhima: yeah....I'm having a slight headache. But nothing to worry.

Vansh: okay. Now please have your morning tea.

Saying this he handed her a cup of tea and Riddhima smilingly takes the cup. Both having their tea in a comfortable silence. Then Vansh's eyes falls on Riddhima who is lost in her own thought with a gloomy look on her face. Vansh nudges her a little which brings her back to the reality.

Vansh: are you thinking about last night?

Riddhima: yes.

She replies shortly in a upset voice.

Vansh: Don't....

Vansh only says this and he himself remembers last night's incidents.

Flashback.......

Indrani comes out from her room after two hours. She isn't hearing any sound so thinks that the party is over.
She comes to downstairs to welcome by darkness as all the lights were off. She wents to kitchen to have some water but while coming back she got horrified seeing Anupriya. The water bottle falls from her hand. Anupriya smirks seeing her shocking expression.