Chapter 23

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Let's start the story................

_______________________________________________________________

In VR Mansion....

Dadi and Ishani is talking with eachother when Siya comes there. She's upset on something. Seeing her upset Dadi ask her to sit beside her.

Dadi: what happened Siya? Why you're upset?

Siya: dadi now it's too much.

Dadi: what too much?

Siya: it's been a long time when Riddhima bhabhi leaves this house. Now you should ask bhaiya to bring her back.

Hearing Riddhima's name dadi becomes furious.

Dadi: what?

Siya: yes dadi. We don't even know that where she is and how is she? Bhaiya shouldn't throw her out.

Dadi(angrily): it's good that he throws her out. Otherwise I would do that.

Ishani (same tone): yes Siya forget about her. She doesn't deserves to be in VR Mansion.

Dadi: never ever take her name in this house.

Siya: how could you say that dadi?

Dadi: I can. Now go from here.

Siya leaves from there being more upset. Unknown to all Vansh hears their conversation. He can't believe his ear that his dadi said those words against Riddhima.

Vansh's POV....

How dadi can say this? I know that they knows that Riddhima betrayed me. But she was always good towards dadi. Ishani doesn't like Riddhima from the starting but dadi loved her like her own grand daughter. Riddhima always fulfills her every duty as a good daughter in law. Even she still ask about them then how can dadi hate her this much. Off course Riddhima doesn't deserve it. Dadi shouldn't hate Riddhima like this. Is it only that she betrayed me or something else? Is Anupriya saying the truth? No..no how this can be possible? My dadi can't do it. Anupriya must be lieing.

Vansh's POV end.

Then Vansh comes out from VR Mansion. He thoughts to meet with Anupriya. Though he doesn't want to see her face again but he wants his answers.

Vansh comes to that same dark room where he kept Anupriya. Anupriya is still tied on a chair. Her condition is worst. But Vansh didn't feel bad as she's the murderer of his mother. Seeing him Anupriya gets more scared.

Vansh: how are you? I hope that my men are treating you well.

Anupriya: lea...ve me.... Vansh.

Vansh (gritting teeth): your punishment isn't over yet.

Anupriya: I've co...fe..ssed every....thing. Now what....you... want?

Vansh: I want truth. Tell me who asked you to kill Mom?

Anupriya: I've already told you it's your dadi.

Vansh (angrily): why she'll do that? What she would get to kill my Mom?

Anupriya: because your mother was a good human being but your dadi isn't.

Vansh (shouting): don't say anything against my dadi.

Anupriya: Vansh she's the main culprit. Her kids or grand kids nothing matters for her. If anything matters then it's only the title of Rai Singhania, the position they have in the society, the fame and power. She can't let the Rai Singhania's down by any means. If it requires her daughter in law's life then she's okay with it. She doesn't even love you. She only wants you to proceed the underworld business and Rai Singhania empire. She only wants a heir who can manage this business and underworld in future. If anybody comes between then she won't think twice to kill that person.