Chapter 15

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Hope you all are doing well.

Now let's move to the story........
__________________________________________________________________

Vansh comes out from Washroom. And gets on the bed.

Vansh (in mind): Riddhima must be hungry. Should I wake her up? But she won't wake up now. I'll feed her tomorrow morning.

Then he lays beside her and hugs her from behind. Her lavender fragrance is hitting his nostalgia which is calming him. He keeps his face in the crock of her neck and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Next morning,

Sun peeps in the sky and birds chirping sound also can be heard. And two soul is sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace. Seems like they're away from every earthly tension.

Riddhima was the first who wake up. But she didn't open her eyes. The warmth which she's getting can't let her open her eyes. She wants this warmth more. So she pressed her body more into the source of that warmth.

Then she lazily opens her eyes and get a view of the desirable person whom she was dying to see.  She's sleeping in the embrace of her Vansh. A smile breaks on her face and she hugs him. She stay like this for few minutes and then slowly get up from the bed not to disturb his peaceful sleep.

Then she goes into the washroom.

After taking a bath she wears a dress of his favorite color. She comes out from Washroom while drying her hairs by a towel.

She sees that Vansh is still sleeping a mischievous idea comes in her mind. She wrings her hairs on his face and water droplets falling on his face from her wet hairs.

Vansh makes weird facial expressions when water droplets falls on his face. This breaks his sleep. He becomes angry because his prescious sleep breaks. He angrily opens eyes to see the source of water.  But the next second his anger vanished when his eyes falls on his sweetheart's smiling face. He admires her but then his face becomes hard and emotionless again. He sits on the bed.

Riddhima (happily): good morning Vansh.

But didn't give her any answer and straightlly goes to washroom.

Riddhima feels it weird but shrugged of it.

Riddhima (in mind): oh I'm very hungry because I didn't ate my dinner. He also must be hungry. Now I should make breakfast till he's in washroom.

Then she comes out from the room.

After few minutes Vansh comes out from washroom. He looks at her surrounding but can't see Riddhima.

Vansh (in mind): she must be in kitchen.

Then he takes out his phone and dials Angree's number. He received within few seconds.

Angree: hello boss.

Vansh: Angree how's Ragini?

Angree: boss she's fine.

Vansh: has she regained her consciousness?

Angree: no boss but I'll inform you the second she wake up.

Vansh: okay.

Then Vansh disconnect the call. At that time Riddhima enters inside the room. She hears that Vansh was talking on phone about someone's consciousness. She gets tensed thinking that it may be about any family member. She goes near Vansh and ask him.