Chapter 46

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story...............

___________________________________________________________________

Next day.........

Ishani was walking down from the staircase. Suddenly her legs gets tripped on the stair and she was about to fall. Ishani closes her eyes tightly while waiting for the floor to her and feel the sharp pain. But nothing happened a pair of hand grabs her one hand tightly stopping her from falling. Ishani opens her eyes slowly and sees her savior. She was startled seeing the person who saved her is none other than Riddhima. She can't believe that Riddhima saves her whom she badmouth always every rime. If today she fall then she can't even imagine that what would happen to her baby. Even her life was also in danger. When Ishani balanced herself then Riddhima slowly leaves her hand.

Riddhima: you are fine, right? I mean you didn't get hurt anywhere?

Riddhima asked her being concerned. Tension is visible on her face.

Ishani: yeah I'm fine.

She replies softly.

Riddhima: ohh thank God! But if you're not feeling well then we can call the doctor.

Riddhima again asked her to be confirmed that she's fine.

Ishani: no...no I'm absolutely fine. Please don't panic yourself.

Riddhima: okay I'm going to kitchen. You take care.

Ishani: okay.

Then Riddhima comes to downstairs but Ishani kept looking at her. Today She's totally amazed by her behavior. She always tried to harm Riddhima but today she saved her life. She could also fall from this staircase while saving her. She's also pregnant. But she didn't think about herself and gives priority to Ishani.

Ishani's POV.......

Is it the good side of a person? Is Riddhima's heart that pure? But what I did? I always hurt her. I was blind by the vanity of wealth. I forgot to judge a people by his/her heart. Today Riddhima opens my eyes and I'll be grateful to her all my life.

Ishani's POV end.

In the kitchen.....

Riddhima wants to make meethi bhat for herself because she's craving for it. But the can of sugar is kept on the self which is out of her reach. She stands on a stool and tries to get the can. At that time Aaryan comes there and sees that Riddhima is standing on a stool. He instantly comes near her and holds her hand.

Aaryan: what are you doing??

Riddhima looks at him and gives her answer.

Riddhima: I want sugar can so I'm taking it.

Aaryan: Riddhima bhabhi get down. I'm giving it to you. It's not safe in pregnancy to stand on stool. What if you fall from there.

Riddhima looks at Aaryan being utterly shocked. She can't understand that from when Aaryan starts to worry about her and her unborn child. But it's really not safe for her baby so without thinking much she gets down. Then Aaryan gives her the can of sugar. Riddhima says a quick thanks to him and starts to make meethi bhat. Today everyone's behavior seems strange to her.

In RiAnsh's room,

Riddhima and Siya is busy in their gossip. Everytime Siya is teasing her and she turning into a deep shade of red. Nowadays she's blushing too much in the name of Vansh.