Chapter 48

Hey!! Lovely people.

How are you all?

I hope you're doing well.

Let's start the story......

__________________________________________________________________

Riddhima and Vansh is enjoying their pregnancy. Now she's eight months pregnant. Everything is falling in it's place. They eventually forgets about their dreadful past. Now all the Rai Singhania's are living like a happy family. Ishaani gives birth to a baby boy. Ragini is still staying in VR mansion. Vansh left his underworld business on Riddhima's request because he wants his child to get a Peaceful life.

In this months their love increase more and their bond become more stronger. Vansh took a great care of Riddhima and pampered her to no end making Ragini envious of her. Actually she's getting more envious day by day towards Riddhima because of those facilities which she gets being Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania which she doesn't get. Except her everything is pretty good in their life.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Riddhima: Vansh where are you??

Riddhima was calling Vansh and when he received she impatiently asked this question to him. Hearing her a small smile crepts on his face.

Vansh: sweetheart I'm on my way to come home. I'll take few more minutes.

Hearing this she gets little disappointed. She expected him to reach home by now.

Riddhima: are you bringing the thing which I asked for?

Vansh: off course I'm bringing just wait for few minutes.

Riddhima: okay, come soon. I'm waiting.

Vansh: okay. Love you.

Vansh again confess his feelings to her making her blush.

Riddhima: love you too.

Then she cuts the call. Actually she was craving for ice cream and asked Vansh to bring many ice cream while coming home. Though it's not too late but she feels like it's being long time when she asked Vansh for ice cream. So being impatient she calls him and it's third time in half an hour that she's calling him for ice cream. Sometimes she really behaves like this though it's looks like totally normal to her.

Then she thinks to go downstairs to talk with other family members. So coming out from her room she walks towards the staircase. She reaches near staircase and keeps first step on stair but when she was about to keep another step then something gets stuck on her leg and she loses her balance. Riddhima closes her eyes being scared and instantly wraps her hand around her baby bump. With a loud scream she falls from stair and soon she's laying on the floor crying in extreme pain. Hearing her scream everyone comes running and the scene before makes them dread from inside. All sits beside Riddhima in a panicking state. After sometime Ragini also comes there and suggest to take Riddhima to hospital. Then Aaryan picks up her and asked Angree to bring the car. While Siya calls Vansh and narrates this accident to him making him super tensed then asked him to come to the hospital soon.

In the hospital.......

Everyone is waiting outside the O.T. Tension is visible on their face when a very sweating Vansh. His breathing is uneven like he comes there running. He's taking long breath to calm down his nerves.

Vansh: how is Riddhima?

Was the the first question of him. He asked this to Angree.

Angree:  boss bhabhi is in O.T .