Chapter 20

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you all doing?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's start the story...........

_______________________________________________________________

In VR Mansion........

Vansh's in his study room when a tensed Siya comes to his room. She goes near him and calls him.

Siya: bhaiya...

Hearing her cracked voice he looks at her with concerned eyes.

Vansh: what happened Siya? Why you're tensed?

Siya: bhaiya I was dialing Mom's number from morning. But her phone is switched off.

Vansh: may betray is dead of Mom's phone.

Siya: may be but I'm feeling very tensed.

Vansh: don't. I'm trying to communicate with her. I'll tell you about her.

Siya: okay bhaiya.

After sometime.....

Vansh and Angree comes in Ragini's room. Where doctor is checking her. She gets here conscious back so they called the doctor.

Few minutes later, doctor completes to check her and goes to Vansh and Angree. Who are eagerly waiting to know about her health.

Vansh: doctor, how's she now?

Doctor: she's fine and also gain her conscious back.

Vansh: can we talk with her?

Doctor: you can. But she was in coma for a long time. So she may can't know what happened in this year's. So be careful to talk with her and spill anything which her mind can't accept.

Vansh: okay doctor we'll be careful.

Doctor: okay now I'm taking my leave.

Vansh: sure doctor.

Then the doctor leaves from there and Vansh goes near Ragini. He sits on a chair beside her bed. Then Ragini opens her eyes slowly. First she looks at her surrounding which is quite familiar to her. But she's nervous or you can say numb what to say or do. Then her eyes falls on Vansh who is standing sitting beside her. She instantly recognize the person. Seeing her gazes on him, Vansh calls her name.

Vansh: Ragini....

Ragini just looks at him but didn't reply.

Vansh: how are you feeling now?

Ragini (slowly): bet...ter.

Vansh: you're now at VR Mansion. So don't be scared. You're safe now.

Hearing him she gets little relaxed. She tries to sit. So Vansh helps her to sit. And then gives her a glass of water. She takes it and gulps down the water in one go.

Ragini: how...long...I was in...coma.

Vansh: it's been three years.

Ragini: you...ta..ke care....of me.

Vansh: yeah. Your life was in danger but you're safe in this Mansion.

Ragini only nods at him.

Vansh: I want to know something.

Ragini(confused): wh...at??

Vansh: who is the murderer of my mother.

Hearing this all the past memory flashed in her mind. How she got shooted. She panicked hearing this. Vansh understands that and holds her hand.