Chapter 36

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story............

______________________________________________________________________

Chanchal(shocked): what are you saying Aaryan!!

A shocked chanchal says with great amusement. Her eyes are big and mouth wide open in o shape.

Aaryan: I'm saying exactly that which I saw by my own eyes.

She takes few seconds to register his words. Then opens her mouth to say something.

Chanchal: that means you saw Riddhima with Vansh?

Aaryan: yes Mom. They were together.

Chanchal: that Vansh,he makes fool of us and living a secret life with Riddhima. It's looking like a movie plot.

Aaryan(smirking): but now his secret is Infront of us.

They're busy in their conversation that they didn't realize it, someone is hearing their conversation from outside of door. But their pupils dilate when that person budged inside the room.

Chanchal: maa ji you!!!

Dadi: yes me.

The person is only Indrani. When she heard that Aaryan saw Riddhima with Vansh she gets very angry. She feels like betrayed and the betrayer is her only grandson. So without holding back she enters inside.

Dadi: what did you saw Aaryan?

Aaryan first gulps down because the look on his dadi's face is something which he never witnessed first. He always sees his dadi as a loving woman who loves her family but today hate is written all over her face.

Aaryan: dadi I saw Riddhima with Vansh bhai. They were in park and looked very happy together......they even staying in Vansh bhai's bungalow.

Dadi grips her fingers in a tight grip and clenched her teeth and blurted out something which didn't expected anyone.

Dadi: kill her.

Now it's time for Aaryan to be shocked even chanchal is equally shocked. They knew that dadi loves Riddhima then why she'll ask Aaryan to kill her.

Aaryan: you're joking right, dadi?

Indrani: why I'll joke?

She snapped at Aaryan angrily.

Aaryan: I'm mean why I'll kill her?

Indrani: if you want Vansh's place in VR empire then kill Riddhima.

Though he's greedy of power but  somewhere he didn't feel it right.

Aaryan: but why you want Riddhima to be dead?

Indrani was about to leave but stops hearing him and looks back at him.

Indrani: though Vansh is the king of VR empire but I has the power to snatch his position. If you want his place then do as I say. You don't have to know the reason.

Chanchal sees that it's a big opportunity for them which she doesn't want to lose so she interrupts between them.

Chanchal: maa ji he'll do everything which you'll say.

Indrani: it'll be good for him if he does.

Chanchal: okay.

Then Indrani leaves from there and Aaryan looks at his mother.

Aaryan: Mom why you tell dadi that I'll do it?

Chanchal: see Aaryan beta it's a opportunity for you to take over VR empire. We just can't rot all over our life like this without money and power. So you've to do it.