Chapter 21

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Hope that you all are fine.

Now let's move to the story............

_______________________________________________________________

In a dark place........

Vansh comes in a dark room and stands infront of a chair. Angree is also behind him. Vansh looks at the person who is unconscious and tied on the chair. His eyes filled with hatred and he fists his fingers in a tight grip to control his anger. His knuckles turned into white. He looks at Angree and ask him to make the person conscious. Angree called a man. The man comes with a bucket of full ice cold water.

Vansh: throw this water on her.

Man: okay sir.

Then the man throws the bucket of water on that person and the person jerks out from her sleep. She was horrified by this sudden action and Moreover the water was icy cold which makes her shivered. She looks at the person infront of her and gulps down in fear seeing his demonic expression. The person is Anupriya only.

Anupriya: Vansh you??

Vansh: yeah me. So Anupriya did you enjoyed this time of period being in dark room? You love to keep people in dark, right? So how was your experience today?

Anupriya gets scared when Vansh called her by her name. His face is expressionless.

Anupriya (scared): did you kidnapped me?

Vansh: do you have doubt on anyone else?

Anupriya: why you kidnapped me and why you're calling me by my name? I'm your mother.

Hearing the mother word from her Vansh's anger rise on it's peak. He closes his eyes to prevent himself on lashing out on her.

Vansh (dangerously): don't call yourself a mother. You're a black spot on the name of mother.

Anupriya understands that he gets to know about her but she wants to try her luck for the last time.

Anupriya: what are you saying Vansh? I'm your mother. I can't understand anything.

It was the last straw of his anger which she pulls now. Vansh roars on top of his voice.

Vansh: stop this. Enough of your drama. I'm sick of it.

Anupriya: so you get to know about me?

Vansh: yes I know. I know that kabir is your son. I know that all your love which you showed on us is fake. You're fake. You're a betrayer.

Anupriya: yes I'm.

Vansh: don't you have shame that you're accepting it.

Anupriya: no I don't have.

Vansh: then tell me why you have done all this?

Anupriya: I've done everything to get your property. I want that position for my son which you have.

Vansh is taken aback hearing this. He never thought that the women whom he gave his Mom's position hates him that much.

Vansh: so it was your motive?

Anupriya: yes.

Vansh: then why you killed my Mom?

Anupriya gets perplexed by this information.

Anupriya: I didn't kill her.

Vansh: don't lie. Ragini gets well and she tells me everything.

Anupriya: so you know it.