Chapter 26

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story...........

________________________________________________________________

In Vansh's bungalow......

Vansh and Riddhima settles themselves on chair for dinner. They're having their food silently. But Vansh takes a glance of Riddhima's plate and sees that it's almost empty so he pours more food on her plate which is too much for her eating. Riddhima eyes Vansh angrily as she can't eat this much.

Riddhima: I know that I'm a baby panda but now I think you want to make me a grown up big panda.

Vansh gets confused as he can't understand what is Riddhima talking about.

Vansh (confused): means?

Riddhima: means if I eat this much then I'll become more fat.

Vansh: Riddhima you aren't fat and if you gain some weight then you'll look cute and glowing.

Saying this he pinches on her soft chubby cheek. But Riddhima didn't go well with his statement.

Riddhima (slight angry tone): what do you mean that I'm not cute now and I'm not glowing now?

Vansh taken aback by her reaction. He thought that if he will give her some good complement then she'll be happy. But here opposite happened. She gets angry.

Vansh (in mind): now a days she's getting angry on every simple matter. I can't understand, who is the Mafia king she or me? It's becoming harder to deal with her than those business associates.

Seeing him lost in his thought Riddhima throws some angry glares towards him and he smiles at her.

Vansh(smiling): no I didn't mean it. You're always cute and beautiful. Moreover I'm not forcing you to eat more. You can eat what you want, okay?

Now Riddhima smiles at him and continues her dinner.

But end of the dinner she finishes all her food and Vansh looks at her plate with eyes wide open.

Vansh(in mind): if she can eat all then what was the need to get angry on me.

Then they goes back to their room.

In room....

Vansh make Riddhima lay down on the bed and he himself gets on the other side. But he keeps himself little away from her as he doesn't want to disturb her sleep by keeping his hands or legs on her in his sleepy state. But Riddhima didn't like him to lay away from her so she rolls to his side and hugs him. Vansh smiles at her and also pulls her closer to her. Then they falls in a deep sleep in eachother's embrace.

Next morning,

Vansh wakes up from his sleep when he hears Riddhima is vomiting inside washroom. He gets up from bed and runs inside washroom. Then He supports Riddhima to stand properly. Seeing her pale face He feels bad for her as she has to bear all this. He simply pats on her back.

When Riddhima feels little good she rinse her mouth and splashed water on her face. Then Vansh gently wipes her face.

Vansh (concentrate): are you feeling better now?

Riddhima only nods her head as she doesn't have enough energy to talk with him. He takes her out from the washroom and makes her sit on the bed.

Riddhima: Vansh your baby is very naughty.