Chapter 10

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all??

Let's start the story__________________________________________________________

Vansh: Kabir.

Then second kabir's name comes out from his mouth she becomes shocked. She can't believe what she's hearing. Riddhima looks at him with a confusing gaze.

Riddhima (confused): what?? Kabir!!

Vansh understand her gazes and becomes little angry.

Vansh: yes your beloved kabir.

Riddhima: how you can say that he is the kidnapper?

Vansh: I know that he is the kidnapper.

Riddhima: but Vansh he can't kidnap her. He told me that Ragini gets kidnapped by someone else and he was upset that he couldn't save her.

Vansh: he lied to you.

Riddhima: but why he'll lied to me?

Vansh gets angry and holds her hand.

Vansh: then what do you think that I'm lying to you.

Riddhima looks at him softly.

Riddhima: Vansh I'm not saying that you lied to me. You may have any misunderstanding. I know kabir. He can't do it.

Vansh holds her shoulder tightly and shouts on her.

Vansh (angrily): you have so much trust on him, right? Why not? You love him. He's your boyfriend.Who am I to you that you'll trust on me? It's obvious that you'll support him not me.

Riddhima understands that he's hurt. Pain is visible in his eyes. But she doesn't want to hurt her. So she cups his face by her hands.

Riddhima: Vansh you're getting me wrong

Riddhima: Vansh you're getting me wrong. I'm not supporting him. Nor I mistrust you. It's just that kabir can't kidnap Ragini. You must having any misunderstanding. I think you should find out the real culprit Who is behind all of this.

Vansh leaves her with a jerk and she stumbles. But balances herself. He angrily kicks the center table in the room then looks at Riddhima with blood red eyes.

Vansh: I'm not having any misunderstanding. It's you who don't want to see his mistakes.

Saying this he goes out from the room angrily and closes the door with a thud. Riddhima calls him from behind but he didn't turn back and goes from there.

Riddhima sits on the bed with with a sad face.

Riddhima's pov......

Ohh God. He's thinking wrong about me. He thinks that I love kabir so I'm supporting him. How I'll make him understand that it's nothing like that? I am not supporting him. why he'll lie to me? What he'll get by this? Vansh's blaming kabir because he investigate on him. I know that kabir thinks Vansh as a criminal. But it is also his misconception like I had. I've clear his misconception about Vansh's being criminal. But now I've to go to Vansh to pacify him. He gets hurt because of me. He's crazy. Always makes assumption in his mind and hurts himself.