Chapter 6

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

I'm here with a new chapter.

Now let's start the story___________________________________________________

In RiAnsh's room.......

Vansh is kissing her but she didn't kiss him back. He leaves her lips but he didn't break the contact from her skin he starts to kiss on her face. He trails open mouth kisses from her cheeks to her neck. Riddhima clutches her dupatta in a tight grip to control her moans.

Then he picks up her in his arms and goes near the bed. All the time he's only looking at her eyes. He slowly keeps her  on the bed. Then hover over her. He kisses on her forehead and then her both eyes. Riddhima is now getting scared. She looks at him with big eyes. Then he kisses her both check and about to take her lips in a passionate kiss but Riddhima keeps her palm between their lips.

Vansh gets little angry. He ask her in irritated voice.

Vansh: why you're stopping me?

Riddhima: Vansh please let it be for tonight.

Vansh: why don't you want your husband to love you?

Riddhima lowers her gazes and speaks slowly.

Riddhima: Vansh it's hurting still.

A tears escape from her eyes. Vansh understand that he was rough with her last night. He gets angry on himself that he didn't even bother to ask her that if she is fine or not. So he wipes her tears and kisses on her forehead.

Vansh: okay I won't do anything and don't worry you'll be fine. I'll give you medicine. Actually it was your first time so it's paining. But later it'll be fine.

Riddhima just nods her head.

Vansh: is it paining a lot?

Riddhima feels shy to share this with him. As she isn't used of it. She hides her face and speaks slowly.

Riddhima: not much. A little bit paining.

Vansh: okay. Now sleep.

Then he gets up from her and lays beside her. He takes her in  his embrace and holds her tightly. Keeping his face in the crock of her neck he closes his eyes to welcome the sleep. It's the most peaceful place for him. He inhells her fragrance to calm himself and soon drifted into sleep.

Riddhima also closes her eyes. She didn't expected that Vansh will listen to her.

Riddhima's pov.....

See Vansh I knew it that you care for me. From today I get to know that you can never hurt me. You can be angry on me. You can be upset on me but you can never hurt me. I didn't make any wrong decision by giving our relation a chance. Now I'm promising you that I'll never hurt you. Never ever. I've to sleep now. Otherwise Vansh will again leave me early in the morning. Then I can't see him in morning.

Riddhima's pov end.

Then Riddhima holds his hand tightly which  kept on her waist and drifted into sleep.

Next morning.....

It's Riddhima who's sleep gets break first. She tried to move but can't. She feels a weight on her so opens her eyes and sees that Vansh is laying upon her. His head is resting on her chest. Riddhima feels shy seeing him very close to her. She looks at his face and a smile crept on her face seeing him sleeping peacefully.

Riddhima: you look so cute while sleeping.

Then she bends her head a little and kissed on his hair. She tries to get up but can't because he's holding her tightly.