Chapter 22

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

Hope you all are good.

Let's start the story..........

__________________________________________________________________

Vansh is kissing Riddhima and poured all his love in that kiss. First Riddhima was reluctant to intimate with him. Because she wants to know why he's devastated and drunk. But when he start to kiss her,she can't resist due to her hormones. So she also kiss him back. Later the kiss becomes more desirable and he starts to suck her lips furiously. Riddhima also follows his steps. Then he bites on her lip and she opens her mouth in pain. Vansh grabs this opportunity and shoved his tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues met and fights for the dominance. As usual Vansh wines over Riddhima and she lets him do  his own way on her. Vansh tastes every corner of her mouth and she moans his name between the kiss. His hands freely roaming all over her back and her hands fisted his hairs tightly pulling him more closer to her. When he feels that she's out of breath he leaves her but starts to give a trails of kisses from her law line to her neck.

Riddhima arched her head back in pleasure when he sucks on her sweet spot. He bites and kisses all over her neck and comes to her collarbone. He bites there and she moans in pain. He sucks there to soothe her pain. Temperature increases more between them and now Vansh starts to undress her. He throws her dress on the floor and makes her lay down on bed in a swift. Then Riddhima gets alerted that what is coming. She doesn't have any problem to intimate with him but she's worried if she's pregnant then this may harm the baby. But seeing Vansh devastated she also wants to soothe his pain a little. She can't say no to him now. So Riddhima cups his face in her palms and kissed on his forehead, then both her eyes and then cheeks. She looks into his eyes and sees only love for herself.

Riddhima: please be gentle, okay?

Vansh only nods at her then kissed on her forehead. Then he again takes her lips in a soft gentle kiss. In between the kiss Vansh undressed himself and hers too. He slowly enters inside her as per her request. He's thrusting inside her and Riddhima becomes a moaning mess. It's heaven for them and the pleasure reached to another level. Vansh is way more gentle than before. He ravished her with all his love. After sometime when they reached their climax Vansh collapse beside her and sleep engulfed him soon as she was drunk and tired also. Riddhima hugged him and also drifted into a peaceful sleep. Once again they become one by every meaning.

Next morning,

Riddhima and Vansh is sleeping peacefully in eachother's embrace like they don't want to wake up from this sleep. As usual Vansh wakes up first but today Riddhima wakes up first. She opens her eyes and looks at Vansh as she's still sleeping in his embrace. Riddhima ruffles his hairs and admiring him. But then she feels nausea as her morning sickness. She comes out from his grip and runs toward washroom.

After sometime she comes out. She takes a bath and dressed up herself in a pink saree. Vansh is still sleeping.

Riddhima (in mind): he will must wake up with headache. I should make a lemon drink for him.

Then she goes to make a lemon water and comes back within few minutes.

Riddhima sits beside Vansh and calls him lovingly.

Riddhima: Vansh wake up.

Riddhima: Vansh now it's late please wake up.

He shifts in his sleep and hides his face in pillow.

Riddhima: vansh wake up first. You're already late.

Vansh opens his eyes and sits on the bed lazily.