Larry's Ending

"Then I choose...Larry," you said, giving him a small wave. 

It didn't take a few seconds before you were now in Larry's arms, spinning around. Laughter was all you could hear. Ash and Sal stared at you both sadly, accepting they weren't the one for you. They both said "see ya," before heading out. You felt sad, but the man who was carrying you refused you to be. Your parents could only laugh at the sight. It reminded them of their wedding when your dad carried your mom in bridal style as well. They headed to their room to give you both privacy.

Larry finally put you down, but right as he did, you were attacked with a tight hug. "You actually chose me!" Larry exclaimed, excited. 

"How couldn't I? You are unique and adorable," you explained, kissing his cheek. Right after this move though, you swore you could see stars in his eyes. 

"Damn it y/n, you're too cute for your own good," Larry said, eyes not making eye contact with you. 

"Larry, you don't have to--HMP."

Before you could finish, Larry decided he wanted a taste of your lips. You were still shocked, mouth still a bit open. This allowed him to slide his tongue in, deepening the kiss. 

By the end of the kiss, Larry looked flushed. "Fuck, sorry y/n I-" You cut him off by pulling his tie, going in for another kiss. 

--------------------------------------------

"Ready for the dance?" you asked Larry, fixing his shirt to cover the obvious bite marks he had. 

"Hell yeah! I'm about to spike the punch with alcohol," he explained, eagerly waiting to go. 

Once you both finally reached the door for the dance, you both entered, excited. You saw Larry going to spike the punch, so you went to talk to Maple. After a bit of chatting though, a drunk Larry suddenly came up to you, asking for a dance. "Sure," was all you said. He loosely held your hands as the both of you danced, you were the one to hold him up the entire time. 

Finally deciding to not deal with Larry's drunk ass anymore, you said "goodbye" to everyone before heading home. 

----------------------------------------------

It was funny to watch Larry be drunk on the sidewalk because he tripped over almost everything on the way. He faceplanted over 12 times, you counted. 

----------------------------------------------

Dragging Larry to his bedroom wasn't as hard as you imagined. Lisa had asked what happened, which you responded with, "This dumbass spiked the punch, only to be the only one drunk." Lisa got a laugh out of that, making sure to keep that in the many stories she has about Larry. She thanked you for bringing him home and invited you to stay over, which you accepted. 

You carried Larry to his bed but as you were about to leave, he grabbed your hand. "Stay," is all he said. You already told your parents you might stay over so you agreed. Once you came close enough, Larry cuddled you like a sloth, never letting go. 

"I....love you...y/n.." he muttered in his sleep.

"Love you too dork," you said while playing with his hair.