Chapter 11 - A date with Ashley

Ash called you just before you headed out the door to meet her. The only thing she told you was to "wear a swimsuit." 'Is she taking me to a pool? She didn't really tell me where we were going...' You headed over to your bedroom to search for a suitable swimsuit. You went with simple yet cute black piece. You went to the mirror and your smiled dropped, 'God, my b/p (body part) looks so ugly' You didn't want to cancel on Ash's plans just because you were feeling insecure, so instead you decided to put a large hoodie and shorts to hide your body. 

Authors Note: I really didn't want to write this scene but it's important to the story (I am so sorry) Every single one of you are stunning and I will beat the shit out of you if you think otherwise. (ง→﹏←)ง

Your parents made sure you had everything for what seemed like a pool or beach trip. "Be safe and we love you," your parents said. Ash greeted you by the door and your parents shouted, "HAVE FUN GIRLS," before you both left. 

"Where are we going?" you asked Ash. 

"It's a surprise," she said, now holding your hand. After walking for a bit, hands suddenly covered your eyes. "Don't look, just follow me," Ash said while guiding you too somewhere. 

"We're here," Ash said, now putting her hands off your eyes. "SURPRISE!" she yelled, hands waving around. You gasped, looking around you saw a beautiful lake with a picnic set up just a few feet away. The smell of nature calmed your nerves, you closed your eyes to take in the moment. 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Ash said, now next to you. 

"Mhm," you muttered. 

"Don't just stand there! Wanna take a swim with me?" Ash asked, already taking off her clothes. She had on a simple white piece that suited her perfectly. 'Damn, she looks so pretty' 

"Sure, but I'm just gonna stand over by that tree," you said, trying to convince her you didn't want to be seen. 

"Alright, I'll wait for you!" she said while smiling. 

On your way to the water, you were covering your b/p the best you could. "Y/n? Are you alright? You look like you're-" 'Wait...is she insecure?' Ash suddenly thought, her smile slowly morphing into a frown. "Y/n...? Not to seem rude at all but, are insecure about your b/p?" Ash said, now getting out of the water, approaching you. You looked away from her, she had figured you out, how could you face her now? "Hey, look at me," she said, her hands under your chin, making you look at her. "I don't care at all how you look like. I will always see you as the same person. You are kind, sweet, thoughtful, and so many other wonderful things. Now forget about your appearance and just have fun, ok?" she told you, holding you tight. 

"Ok," you muttered, happily. 

You joined Ash in the lake and swam around, having an absolute blast. You both played many games together, like Marco polo, chicken fight, and so much more. Overall, you both had an amazing day filled with laughter. 

Once you both were tired, you guys headed out to the picnic set up that Ash had made. She had brought a variety of food that you both could enjoy. While you were looking at the lake, you had failed to notice Ash staring at you lovingly.

'I hope we can do this more often. There is so much I want to learn about you,' Ash thought before continuing her story.