Chapter 14

Throughout the days, you had noticed that you were getting a lot more attention than usual. Larry seemed to be more polite with you, asking to hold your bag, offering to help with homework, etc. Sal invited you to come over to see Gizmo every day after school. Ash was very persistent when asking if you needed help with your art assignments. She offered sleepovers basically every day as well as suggested a "girls' night out," every day. 

It was already Thursday, and you were already tired of everything. You asked your mother to stay home for the day, which she agreed to. You told her about the upcoming dance and asked if you could go. Obviously, she said yes, however, she asked if you'd like to join her in a mother-daughter's day. She wanted to take you shopping for your first Highschool dance, I mean, she couldn't help it, she loves spoiling you very much. 

-----------------------------------

On the road she asked what you would like to chow on, "f/f (favorite food) please," you said. "Alright sweetheart, we'll eat first then we'll head to the store to get your outfit," your mom said excitedly. Once you both got your food, you both ate while listening to the radio. It was at the perfect time because your mom's favorite song came on. She was singing along while you slowly moved your body to the beat. It was a peaceful and wholesome moment for you both. 

When you both finished and threw away the trash, your mom brought you to the store so you could look around. There were many gorgeous outfits, so your mom suggested you try some on. After trying on many outfits, you finally decided on the perfect one. It was a (insert the outfit of your choice).

---------------------------------

Authors Note: I'm just gonna put some outfits for fun cause why not. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 

 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ 

You and your mom spent the rest of the day hanging out and talking once you guys were finished

You and your mom spent the rest of the day hanging out and talking once you guys were finished. You went back to the apartments around sunset, your dad being very worried. Once your mom explained about everything that had occurred, his frown turned into a smile. "A mother-daughter's day? That's amazing, we should have a family day soon though, I don't like being excluded," your dad stated, kissing you and your mom's forehead. "I made dinner by the way," he said, pointing over to the table. 

You spent the rest of your day with your family till it was time to head to bed. The next day would be the day you dreaded the most, you would have to decide who to choose.  You couldn't sleep at all, deciding to just read for the rest of the night.

-------------------------------

The next day, you got ready as normal before you ate breakfast. What confused you was seeing your mother take pictures at something in front door. "Mom...? What are you-" you were about to ask till you saw what she was taking pictures of. Standing at the front door was Sal, Ash, and Larry, all wearing a suit and holding some form of gift for you. Right as they saw you, they turned away, flustered. 

Ash was wearing a plain black and white suit with a purple tie. She was carrying a few roses in her left hand and a polaroid camera on her right, seeming to be a gift to you. "Will you do the honors and be my date for tonight?" Ash asked, a small smile plastered on her face.

Sal was also wearing a black and white suit, a blue tie instead. He was carrying a stuffed cat and a small box of chocolates. "Accompany me to the dance, m'lady?" Sal muttered, clearly embarrassed. 

Larry was adjusting his brown tie before looking at you, wide eyes. He was carrying a stuffed animal you really wanted from the arcade and a small necklace. "The dance wouldn't be complete without you by my side, by my date?" Larry asked, his teeth gap showing when he smiled. 

You stood there, stunned. They were eagerly waiting for your response. You looked over to you parents who were just standing to the side, cheering you on. 'Yeah, because that totally helps 😒' 

"Y/n, we'll respect any decision you make. We'll all still be your friends no matter who you choose," Ash said, comforting you. 

"Then I choose to go with..."

Authors Note: Y'ALL- IT'S TIME. Time for you to choose ( •̀ᴗ•́ )و ̑̑