Chapter 7

Larry insisted you guys play tag on the way to the gas station. It was quite the sight to see if you drove by. A blue haired boy with a prosthetic chasing after three kids screaming like their life depended on it. Larry tripped on one of those small rocks on the sidewalk and Sal took the chance to catch him. You and Todd booked it to the gas station that was only a few minutes away. Larry screamed out for the two of you, which you both couldn't help but laugh at. "YOU FUCKING ASSWIPES," is what Larry said. You silently prayed from him as he was probably now "it." You were never the one to exercise on your free time, so your legs were about to give out on you until you saw a long-nosed emo chasing Hatsune Miku. You saw Todd already at the gas station, shouting for you to hurry up. 'Fuck me, I really should exercise more' you thought while silently crying. 

You almost gave up completely, admitting defeat, until Sal lifted you up over his shoulders and fucking booked it. When you made it to the gas station, Sal put you down to wait for Larry. "Damn, you all are fast," Larry said in between short breaths. 

"Let's go get Larry a drink, he looks like he's about the face plant on the floor," Todd said while motioning everyone inside. 

Everyone went their separate ways to look around while you did the same. You grabbed some ice-cream, iced tea, f/c (favorite candy), and some other things for you and your parents. Your mom gave you $100 beforehand which you were very much shocked about. However, she insisted you take it. You went over to the chips aisle to look for your favorite chips, luckily, you saw them. Too your luck however, they were on the top shelf. 'How the hell is my short ass going to reach that?' You looked left and right to see if anyone was nearby. Once you confirmed no one was there, you started jumping to get the chips you very much desired. About to give up you felt yourself being lifted up higher. "hUH?" You looked over to see Larry lifting you up by your waist, seeming to want to be of assistance. 

"You looked like you needed help," Larry said while having a flushed face. You immediately grabbed the chips and tapped Larry's hand, confirming you got the item.  As he put you down you thanked him with a smile. He smiled back, the gap between his teeth showing. 'How cute' you thought.

Once everyone got together and paid, you all headed out the door. You weren't looking where you were going and accidentally hit someone on the shoulder. You were about to apologize till you recognized that familiar long brown hair. "ASH?!" you said excitingly. 

She looked up and grabbed your hands, "Y/N!" she responded with the same amount of excitement. 

"You know Ash?" Larry asked, now coming closer to the both of you. Sal and Todd doing the same as well. 

"Yup! Met this adorable little thing the first day she moved here," Ash said while jokingly flirting with you. 

"Aww, stop it. You're embarrassing me babe," you jokingly flirted back, your hands now on her waist. 'I'm sweating so bad right now ⅽ(⁄ ⁄•⁄▽⁄•⁄ ⁄)ↄ

"Wait- are you a lesbian y/n?" Todd asked with a smirk. 

"Not necessarily a lesbian, I'm more undefined. I do swing both ways though. If I like you, I like you. Y'know?" you said proudly. You then feel Larry's arm wrap around you as well as Ash's. 

"Swing both ways huh?" Larry and Ash said flirting. 'YO WHAT THE HELL-' 

"I uh- we should go hah- cause um- we got school tomorrow," you said before grabbing Todd and sprinting to Addison Apartments. Sal rubbed the back of his neck, Ash ran her hand through her hair, and Larry put his hands in his pockets. They were all looking at you with only one thought in their head, 'Just wait till you're mine.'