Chapter 13

'I really need to ask Maple what to do now' is what you thought while heading to lunch once again. "Maple!" you said, scooting over to her quickly. 

"Yes?" 

"Ok so-" 

"Wait wait, is this about your dates? If so, spill e v e r t h i n g." 

"YES! So uh, I still can't decide. All the "dates" went unexpectedly well. Now I'm even more confused than ever!" you exclaimed, sulking on the lunch table. 

"Well, you can make a decision by this Thursday," she suggested. 

"What do you mean?" you questioned. 

"Haven't you heard? There's a dance on Friday, basically it's like a "Welcome to High School" kind of thing," she explained.

"A DANCE?!?" you said, worryingly. "Now I have to choose my date, get an outfit, and do all these other things," you said, dramatically.  'Great, looks like I'm booked for the week' you thought sadly. 

-Meanwhile, at the other end of the lunch table-

"So, who are you going to ask to the dance Chug?" Ashley asked, smirking.

"W-well uh, I was hoping to ask Maple. I don't know if she'll say yes though-" 

"DUDE, have you seen the way she looks at you?! She's TOTALLY into you man," Larry said, enthusiastically. 

"Really? I guess I'll shoot my shot tomorrow," Chug said, shyly. 

"Now, who are you guys asking?" Ashley said, looking over to Sal and Larry. 

"I don't want to say," Sal said, nervous. 

"How about this, we all say who we wanna ask to the dance at the same time?" Larry suggested. 

"I don't mind," said Ashley. 

"I guess," Sal agreed.

1...

...2..

...3!

"Y/N!!!" they shouted at the same time. 

"Wait..what?" Sal said, shocked. 

"HUH?!" Larry exclaimed.

"Holy shit-" Ashley said, jaw dropped.

While the three were still very much shocked, Chug was munching on some chocolate on the side. 'This is some interesting stuff' he thought. "Y-you all like her as well??" Ash said, hands now slamming on the table. 

"Well yeah, how could we not?" Larry explained. 

"Mhm," Sal said, still in a bit of shock. 

"What should we do?" Larry asked. 

"It's her decision really," Sal said, cutting in. 

"That means we all have around 4 days to see who she likes more," Ash stated. 

"Hey, could we still remain friends though? I know we all like the same girl, but I don't wanna lose you guys," Sal said, cutting in. 

"Of course, man! I could never stop being friends with you just because of a chick!" Larry said, side hugging Sal. 

"Me too," Ash said, with a smile. 

"However, let the best man win," Larry said to Sal, going to shake his hand. 

"Ehem," Ash said. 

"Oh! Sorry...let the best man or women, win the heart of y/n," Larry said, determination in his eyes. All three shook hands, eyes now looking at you, determined to make you theirs.