Chapter 9

You waited a few weeks till you were going to ask for love advice. After much thought, the perfect person to ask was...Maple. 'My girl got herself a husband, she gotta know how to get bitches' you thought while heading to lunch with Todd beside you. An array of "hello's" greeted you both as you guys sat down. You sat beside Maple and started up a friendly conversation. 'Make it seem causal' "Hey y/n, not to seem rude but you seem nervous. Are you okay?" Maple asked, reading you like a book. 'How'd she know-?!' 

"Yeah um, are you uhh, good with crushes and stuff...?" you asked nervously, avoiding eye contact. 

"You don't have to be nervous, it's normal to have a crush. You can tell me everything," she smiled, holding you by the shoulders. 

"That's the thing, I think I have three..." you muttered quietly. 

"Three...? You mean Sal, Larry, and Ash?" she asked. 'Hold the phone- WHAT?!' 

"H-how, w-what?!" you looked at her, confused. 

"Those three seem to also have the hots for you. How have you not noticed?" Maple said, laughing. 'What is this? An otome game?' 

"What should I do about it? Just talking about this makes me seem like a slut," you admitted. 

"First off, you are not a slut. You couldn't help but have an amazing personality. Hell, even I would have a crush on you, but you know someone already has my heart. Also, why not try and hang out with them individually, y'know, to see who you would most like to be with?" Maple suggested. 

"I'll take your word, thank you so much Maple," you said, hugging her close. 

"Anytime," she said while hugging you back. 

"Soooo, are you gonna ask Chug out-" 

"Shut up y/n, he's right there." 

------------------------------------------------

Once reaching home and greeting your parents, you ran straight to your room to plan out the dates for each person. 'Hang out with Sal on Thursday after school, Ash on Friday, and Larry on Saturday' Once you asked for your parents' permission, you made the calls. 'They actually all agreed, fuck, what am I going to wear-?'

The days to hang out with the three finally came, and now...you were even more conflicted as a result. 

Authors Note: I'm gonna write each "date" individually so you all can have a more detailed description of how it went. \⍩⃝/