Chapter 1

Authors Note: Welcome fellow sinners/simps to my first fanfic. That's really all I wanted to say, enjoy-? (.__.)

After re-watching the fandub of Sally Face till 3:34 in the morning, you finally concluded that wasn't your greatest idea. Admitting defeat to the fact you weren't being a productive member of society you decided to reward yourself with a cup of noodles. The desire to sleep always hit right after a good meal, so right as your head hit the pillow, you were out cold. In the hopes of encountering a good dream, the only thing you encountered was the sense of your body falling. 

Your eyes shot open only to be shut again due to the sun from the window. Sweat was dripping down your forehead, breathing was harder than you remembered...no, that was the least of your worries. What worried you more was the fact that you were in a car with a man and women you didn't know.

'Okay...what the actual fuck? Hold up- I read enough fanfics to know this ain't a dream. Ok ok, calm down y/n, try to find where the fuck you are, thennnn we can panic.' "U-um, hello?" you said in the hopes of catching one of the adults attention in the front seats. A kind looking women looked back, a small smile plastered on her face.

"Good morning sweetheart, we are almost to Addison Apartments so you can relax for a bit. I will say though, you were passed out for a while," the women replied with a small laugh following after. 

"Ah, alrighty.... 'this might be risky move but it's the only thing I can think of at the moment' ...mom." Your "mom" smiled once again in which you did the same so you could throw her off to the fact that you didn't actually know who the hell she was. 

With many emotions clouding your decisions, you decided the best way to handle this situation was to stay calm..at the moment. Looking out the window your body froze for a second as you remember what she said. 'Wait a fucking minute, Addison Apartments? I'M IN FUCKING SALLY FACE-?!? HELL YEAH!' you internally fangirled. Compared to the depressing life you had before, this was a much better option. Besides, rent was due and you, were a broke bitch.