Chapter 4

The inside of Larry's treehouse was simple but homey, it really did feel like a safe space. "You were right Larry, this place does scream 'comfort'," you said while looking around. 

"Thanks, it's good for relaxing and to just chill." Larry said back. 

"Hey, you got a Sanity Falls poster?" you said with a smirk. '1...2...3' 

"YOU KNOW SANITY FALLS?? SAL PUT IT ON," Larry said dramatically with sparkles in his eyes. 

"Geez Lar, calm your tits," Sal said with a laugh. The music came on and everyone waited to hang bang to their hearts content- 

(Forgive me, the temptation was too strong)

Right as the beat dropped, Sal shook his pigtails from side to side, while as Larry was full blown head banging. 'SHIT, should I head bang to? Fuck it, I'll regret this decision later-' You decided to full blown head bang as well. Right as you did you heard Larry say, "HELL YEAH Y/N!!" 

After that whole head bang session, you took a seat as a hard-core headache hit you like a brick. "Fuckkkk, my head hurts now, I don't regret anything though." 'I regret everything'   While complaining silently suddenly a water bottle appeared in front of you. 

"You looked like you need a drink," Sal said while handing the water to you. 

"Oh my god, I love you so much right now," you said while chugging the water like it was no one's business. However, you failed to notice the faint red on Sal's ears. 

"You KILLED it y/n, we should listen to Sanity Falls together more often," Larry stated. 

"And end up with brain damage? Hell no, I already have too many braincells gone," you said while leaning on his head. 

"Hey y/n, what's your music choice if you don't mind me asking?" Sal asked. 'I- fuck, I always forget what I listen to when someone asks-' 

"I don't really have a preference to be honest." 

"Let's hear some!" Larry suggested with wiggly eyebrows. You pulled out your phone to search for a song that'll hopefully satisfy everyone.

"Woah, what is that?" Larry and Sal said while getting closer to your phone. 

"Huh, what do you mean?" 'Wait...iPhones don't exist in the 90s. FUCK I FORGOT' "U-uh, I uh made this myself! It's like an improved flip phone!" 'I am so fucked.' you thought while sweat dropping, hoping they would buy your terrible lie. 

"That looks really advanced, you must be hella smart. I think you should meet Todd; he would be impressed with your technology skills!" Larry said. 'Yep, still fucked' 

"How does it work?" Sal asked, curious. 

After explaining the basics of an iPhone to the two you finally decided on a song to have them listen to-

(I'm just gonna expose myself- I deadass just wanted to show this perfection of a song to you guys, it's so good, trust me-)

While they were listening intently, you had the idea to make everyone dance. You grabbed Sal's hands and led him to dance with you. "Y/n I-I uh can't dance," Sal said nervously while you twirled his around. 

"It's okay, all you need to do is have fun," you said while letting him go to grab Larry. 

"You got some good taste in music y/n," Larry complemented while dancing with you, his arms around your waist. Sal was still in a daze and was a bit flustered thinking about your hands grabbing his, he liked the way they felt in his.

Once the song ended you all sat down and chatted for a bit. "And she slapped my ass in class, IN CLASS!! I didn't even know the girl," you said mortified. You remembered the time a random girl slapped your ass in PE class and thought it would be an entertaining story to tell. 

Authors Note: This actually happened to me, I was fucking petrified you guys- but enough about my trauma, back to the story :,D

"AHAHAH, a girl deadass slapped you in the ass and you didn't know her?!?" Larry managed to say in-between laughs. Sal just patted your hands in pity. 

"Insane right?!?! Safe to say that I never bent down nor turned around without knowing who was behind me," you said with tears in your eyes. 

Your eyes trailed to the window and realized the sun was going down. 'Geez, time really does go by fast when you're having fun' "Should we head back? The sun's going down and we wouldn't want the boogey man to grab us," you said while slowly approaching Sal. 

"Y/n...I swear if you're about to do what I think you're gonna do, you better stop," Sal said while backing away. You winked at Larry and he took the chance to start tickling Sal. "AHHAHAHAHHAAS-STOPAHAAHHH F-FUCK YOU GUYSHHSHAHSAHHA!!" 

You & Larry both walked inside Addison Apartments with pinch marks on your cheeks, Sal being only a few feet away. "I regret nothing," Larry said while holding his cheek. 

"Me neither," you agreed. "Anyways, I should head back to my apartment," you stated, looking at both Sal and Larry. 

"I'm already home so I don't need to go anywhere, I'll see y'all tomorrow?" Larry asked. You agreed to the meet tomorrow as well as Sal. Larry tapped you on the shoulder and opened his arms, asking for a hug. 'CONSENTCBHWJVXGH' 

"A hug? Oh yeah! You don't have to ask Larry," you said in the hug you were now in. 

"Yeah, but some people don't like hugs so it's always good to ask, y'know?" he said letting you go now. 

"You right, thanks for thinking about me though. I'll see you tomorrow!" You said before motioning Sal to come with you. 

Inside the elevator was a comfortable silence that blanketed you and Sal. When you finally reached your level, you looked to Sal since his apartment was closer than yours. "I'll see you tomorrow!" you said before turning around till, he grabbed your hand. 'Huh?' 

"Sorry! I was uh, I sort of just wanted a uh..." he muttered while staring at his shoes. 'Does he want a hug as well? How cute' 

"Would you like a hug as well?" you questioned him with a smile. 

"Yes please," he muttered silently, clearly flustered. You gave him a small hug before each of you waved each other a temporary goodbye. 

Your parents greeted you at the door with many hugs and kisses and asked about how your day went. You said it was very nice and asked if you could hang out with Sal & Larry tomorrow as well. They agreed and wished you a goodnight. Finishing your night routine, you face planted in your bed. You were satisfied with your acting skills and drifted off to sleep, cuddling your many stuffed animals of course.