Chapter 6

You slowly opened your eyes to face, a clump of blue hair? 'Where..where am I?' You were caught off guard by the feeling of someone holding your thighs. 'Holy shit-' 

"Y/n? Are you awake?" a voice said. 'Shit, shit, shit, what do I do??? Fuck it, I'm gonna act like I'm asleep. I'm terrible in all situations' You put your head back down in the crook of Sal's neck. 

"Nah man, she seems to still be passed out. Didn't expect her to pass out at the sight of a ghost though," Larry said while holding back a laugh. 'Asshole' you thought. 

"Shit," Sal said quietly. 'She's breathing on my neck' Sal thought while flustered, ears clearly indicating he was. The walk to wherever was silent, you were pleasantly surprised that the silence wasn't uncomfortable at all though. The sound of knocking is what caught you off guard. 'Which apartment are we at?' "Hello Mrs. L/n, y/n seemed to not be feeling to well as she had passed out when we were hanging out. We thought it was best to bring her back," Larry said in a convincing tone. 'Damn he's good' you thought. 

"Oh dear, would you mind taking her to her room? I should go get some medicine for her," your mother said in a panicked voice, clearly worried about you.

 "Of course, please do be safe though on the road," Sal added in. 

'Man, all those years of pretend sleeping in the car so my parents would carry me to bed finally paid off' you thought with a small smirk. You heard the front door closed and felt Sal's grip loosen a bit. "Hey Larry, could you hold y/n for a second? I should take off my shoes," he said while putting your "unconscious" body in Larry's arms, bridal style. 'Focus on staying dead, focus on staying dead, focus-' "Finished, I should be able to put her down in her room now. Would you mind waiting here?" 

"Of course man, don't peek inside her drawer though. I will be obligated to sni-" 

"LARRY," Sal whisper shouted, red as hell. 

'It is so tempting to laugh right now-' You suddenly felt Sal's hands around you, he was now carrying you bridal style to your bedroom. 'Lord have mercy, for my thoughts have sinned-' You were now being placed on your bed, Sal's warmth now separating from you. Expecting him to leave right away, you were stunned when he pulled a blanket from your bed and tucked you in. 'PLAY IT COOL Y/N' you thought while sweating bullets. "Sorry about today y/n, Megan really is a nice girl, she would've loved to see you. She said she was sorry for scaring you," Sal whispered while holding your hand. "I'll see you tomorrow though," he said as he brushed your hair behind your ear. 

After concluding there was no one in your house, you finally opened your eyes. "Wh-what just happened?" Now it was your turn to get flustered, the memory being played over and over again in your brain. Your internal panicking was cut off short due to your mom barging in your room. 

"MY BABY GIRL," your mom screamed, hugging you to death. "ARE YOU OK??! ARE YOU HURT?!" your mom asked while looking all around your face. 

"I-I'm fine mom, I think I passed out due to not drinking enough water." 'I'm so sorry mom, you wouldn't believe the truth, forgive me-' 

"Are you sure honey? You know, you got me and your father worried sick. I called him and he was asking should he come home. For your sake, I didn't," your mom said laughing. 

"Really, I'm ok mom," you reassured her, holding her close. 

"Alright then, if you say so. In the meantime, you should thank the boys for carrying you here. They seemed worried sick," your mother said. 

"Alright, I love you mom." 

"I love you more." 

-----------------------------------

After your mom made sure you had enough water for your "journey" as she said, she sent you off to find Sal & Larry. You encountered Lisa and she told you they were in Todd's room. You thanked her and headed to Todd's apartment. 

Knock Knock

"Helllloooooo?" Todd's mother said, opening the door. 'Right, she sounds higher than the clouds-' 

"Hello! I'm uh..y/n, I'm looking for Sal and Larry. Are they here?" you asked. 

"They arrreee, come inn," she said, moving aside so you could come in. "They should beee in my Todd's roomm overr theree," she pointed to the door. 

"Alright, thank you." 'Geez that women's high' You promptly knock-on Todd's door, it was only polite. 

"Come in," Todd shouted from the other side of the door. You opened the door to find Sal and Larry chatting on the floor next to Todd, who, was typing on his computer. 

"Y/N?!" they both shouted, running to give you a hug. 

"You ok dude? You had us worried sick, you jerk!" Larry said. 

"Yeah!" Sal agreed. 

"Sorry guys, didn't expect a ghost to scare me THAT bad," you said jokingly. "Anyways, is this the Todd you were talking about?" you questioned. 'Man, my acting skills are on point, smooth like butter-' 

"Ah, so you are the famous y/n, I'm guessing?" Todd said while getting up from his desk. 

"Yup, the one and only," you said, shaking his hand. 

"These two told me about your iPhone, mind if I take a look?" he asked.'Please don't fuck it up-' 

"Of course," you said while handing your phone to him. 

"Holy cow! What is this thing??" Todd said, mesmerized. "What did you use to make this? How does it work? When did you make this? Could you teach m-" 

"Ok ok, chill out Todd. You're making y/n's braincells disappear," Larry said, butting in. 'Thank goodness, my dumbass wouldn't be able to tell you how an iPhone works anyways' 

"Hey, are you guys hungry?" Sal asked, cutting in. 

"I am craving a snack right now, how about you both?" Todd said while looking at you and Larry. 

"We could head to the gas station down the street." Larry suggested. 

"Sure," all three of you guys agreed. 

"Let me go tell my mom though, she was worried about me enough today," you said before heading out the door.