Chapter 5

You begin the same routine as yesterday; morning routine, get dressed for the day, eat breakfast, say 'see you later' to your parents, and now, you were out the door. You didn't know when you should check up on Sal and Larry, but you ultimately decided to knock on Sal's door to see if he was ready. You heard some shuffling inside and when the door opened, you were greeted with Sal with his hair down. '........sir I- 🛐' "Sorry! Did I wake you?" you said trying to play off the fact that Sal looked g o o d with his hair down. 

"Y/n? Oh no, you're fine. I was hanging out with Gizmo on the couch," he said while looking back at a sleeping Gizmo. "I'll get dressed then we could go check on Larry, that guy never wakes up on time," he said before closing the door. 

After a few minutes you were greeted with Sal, hair now in pigtails. "Hey, you looked good with your hair down. Have you ever tried styling your hair differently?" you asked while walking besides Sal. 

"Not really, pigtails are easy, so I always just stuck with it," he said before shrugging. 

"Would you mind if I do your hair sometimes? If you don't mind of course! I gotta say, my skills on hair are on point," you remarked proudly. 

"Sure! I don't mind at all," he smiled. He was grateful for his prosthetic because you wouldn't know how happy he was to spend more time with you. Not to mention how red he was-

By the time you made it downstairs, Lisa was already somewhere else to which you assumed she was cleaning. You and Sal headed into Larry's room, only to find him still asleep. Sal looked at you and made a 'shh' motion with his lips. He approached Larry stealthily and then body slammed on his stomach. Larry woke up confused till he saw Sal on him, you knew shit was about to go down, so you opened your phone's camera to record this whole incident. They started play fighting and tackling each other all across the floor, the sound of your laugh was echoing across the room. 

It wasn't until the two boys saw your camera light on that they directed their attention to you. You stopped laughing and paused for a moment. 'Oh shit' "GET BACK HERE Y/N, DELETE THAT," Larry shouted as you ran out his door. You were giggling like an insane gremlin all the way to the elevator, the sound of footsteps behind you. You hopped in the elevator and spammed the elevator's 'close' button, let's just say you got lucky. You waited on you and Sal's floor for the boys, and on cue, the elevator stopped.  Two figures raced past you and you took the chance to sneak on them. "IT'S BRITNEY BITCH," you screamed in their ears. 

"FUCK!" 

"AHHHHHHH!" 

"God damn it y/n, you got us good, but seriously, delete whatever you have on your phone," Larry said seriously. 

"Fine, fine," you said before "deleting" the video. 'I'm so going to restore you later' "Ok, it's done, now, what did you guys want to do today?" 

"Give us a second, I think Sal's about to pass out," Larry stated. You looked to Sal who was lying dead on the floor. 

- A few moments later - 

"Ok, I'm good. So, today I was thinking you could meet our friend Megan," Sal suggested. 'I'm not good with children, kill me-' 

"Oh, is she here?" you asked. 'That's good enough to throw them off' 

"Well, uh, she's actually a ghost..." Sal said unsure. 

"A ghost?" you asked "confused." 

"Never mind, we'll just show you, you got the Gear Boy Larry?" Sal said looking back at Larry. 

"Yup," Larry responded with the game in his hand. You all headed to the elevator to the fifth floor. 'Damn, this floor is crappier in real life, shit smells worse than a porta potty-' 

"Keep up, k?" Sal stated, seeming to be more alert. You three headed to a bathroom and the game seemed to glow green? "Megan, are you here?" Sal asked. Suddenly, a young girl appeared from the floor. 

"ₛₐₗₗy fₐcₑ!" the girl said happily. 

"Hey Megan, I wanted to introduce you to a new friend! She's very nice." Sally said, about to turn to face you. 

"ₙₑw fᵣᵢₑₙd?" Megan said confused. 

Right as Sal turned around, he heard a sudden thud. You....had passed out.