Chapter 12 - A date with Larry

Larry waited for you outside your door, he said you guys were gonna go to the arcade nearby. 'But I'm a broke bitch-' "WAIT!" your dad shouted, stopping you just before you went out the door. "Your mom said to give you this," your dad said, handing you $150. 

"DAD! That's way too much for the arcade," you told him, surprised. 

"You don't get out often, so me and your mother wanted you to enjoy yourself to the fullest," your dad said, smiling. "Besides, we know how fast money can go when you're at the arcade. We were once kids as well," he said, laughing. You were about to refuse again until your dad shoved the money in your hands and then proceeded to shove you out the door. "HAVE FUN KIDDO," your dad yelled from the other side. 

------------------------------------------------------

Lisa had volunteered to drop you and Larry off, which you both agreed. The car ride was a lot of fun for you since Lisa told you many embarrassing stories about Larry. "There was this time where Larry cried because he couldn't get the pickle jar opened-" 

"Oh, would you look at that we made it to the arcade ok bye mom love you," Larry said quickly, now grabbing your hand and dragging out of the car. Larry basically dragged you inside without looking back, his pride was already damaged enough. 

"Soo, you and pickles-" 

"Y/n, say another word and I'll shove a brick up your ass." 

'I am so going to blackmail you with this information-' "Alright fine, never mind that though, let's go and play some games!!" you said, trying to change the subject.

"HELL YEAH! I am so going to kick your ass in everything," Larry said, confidently. 

"Ohohoho, is that a challenge?" 

"You bet it is, whoever gets more tickets win," Larry said, with a smirk. 

"Loser has to run in their underwear around the apartment?" you said, testing how far he would go. 

"You got yourself a deal y/n, don't say I didn't warn you though," Larry said, teasingly

----------------------------------------------

You went to the register to ask if you could break down the $150 your parents gave you, thankfully, the lady there was very sweet and agreed. On your way to get quarters however, you saw Larry get tripped over by kids who were running around too fast. Hearing him curse out little kids was very much entertaining, not to mention when he started running when he saw them tell their parents. 

You decided to save $80 for yourself in case you needed some cash. 'Now, it's time to beat Larry's ass in all the games here' You went over to Larry who was hiding behind a machine and tapped his shoulder. 

"SHIT, oh, it's only you y/n. Thought those kids' parents finally found me," Larry said in-between fake tears. 

"Yeah, I know. I saw the whole thing," 'Got it on video too' "I was wondering if you wanted to test out your dance moves. I, y/n, challenge you Larry, to Dance Dance Revolution," you said while pointing at him. 

"You are so on y/n," Larry said, determined. 

----------------------------------------------

Safe to say, you were the one to whoop Larry's ass in everything. You went home with many prizes while as Larry went home as a sore loser. "Y'know I purposely let you win; I would've pitied you if you lost," Larry said, salty. 

"Well Mr. Sore Loser, now you have to run around Addison Apartments, in your underwear," you said with a maniacal laugh. 

"Yeah yeah," he said while looking out the window.

'I'll let you win every time. You deserve the world y/n,' Larry thought while admiring you.