Chapter 2

You had no clue what to feel at the moment; happy, ecstatic, worried? You had zero clue, I mean, you couldn't help but feel conflicted. On one hand you get to meet the characters of SF, but on the other hand you wouldn't have the luxury of anime, fan- 'wait a minute, WHERE IS MY PHONE??!' the sudden realization made you panic and search all over your seat, 'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh wait, there it is' relief washed over you as you examined your phone. 'Isn't the universe in the 90s right now?' you remembered suddenly. 'Yeahhhh, you're staying in my bag' you thought as your hands gripped the bag near you in which you assume was yours. "Phone, charger, sketchbook & art supplies, etc. etc." you muttered to yourself. 

It didn't occur to you when you were going to arrive at the apartments until you felt the car come to a halt. "We're here kiddo, want to go explore while me and your mother go unpack?" your "dad" asked while looking in the rearview mirror. 

"Sure, why not. When do you want me back?" you asked while getting out of the car to stretch. 

"Around sunset, okay?" your mother said, butting in. 

"Alright," you replied nonchalantly, waving to your parent a temporary goodbye. 

Despite what the game showed, Nockfell was quite peaceful. The trees swaying as if waving you a friendly "hello," the sound of nature blanketing the area you were in, the feeling of someone poking your shoulder, the coldness-...'wait a damn minute, someone poking my shoulder?' You turned around to see the one and only Ashley. "HOLY SHIT-" you said as you turned to face her. 

"WOAH, please calm down, I'm no murderer," she said with a laugh. 

"Sorry, you just startled me is all." 'I know damn well that's a lie, you look hot, and I was having a mother fucking gay panic' 

"Sorry about that, you looked new, and I wanted to introduce myself formally! My name is Ashley Campbell, Ash for short." she said while throwing an arm across your shoulders in a friendly way. 

"It's nice to meet you, my name's y/n l/n, but you could call me yours," you said before regretting every word that came out of your mouth. 'GOD DAMN IT Y/N, yOu Can CalL mE yoUrs? YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH AHHHH-' Your thoughts were cut off by Ash laughing loudly 

"HAHAHA, oh gosh, I like you already," she said while wiping some tears away. "Why don't I show you around for a bit, what time do I need to bring you home?" 

"Around sunset is fine." 

"Alrighty then, it's a date," Ash said before grabbing your hand, intertwining her fingers in yours. 

Ash spent the day showing you many things; the rundown park, her home, a gorgeous lake, the creepy old man down the street, and so much more than you expected. 

The day seemed to go by fast as she was now waving a goodbye to you. "Thanks for the fun time, see you around cutie" Ash said while winking. 'God damn it, curse Ash for being so unconventionally attractive.'  You accepted that some people are just born attractive and soon headed inside to help your parents out. Your apartment number was room 404 so you started to make your way to the elevator till you stopped, the sound of a mail slot closing is what made a shiver run down your back. 'Fucking weird blob thing portraying as Terrence, I won't lie about my curiosity of that tea though-'  You ran to the elevator not wanting to be on this floor anymore. 

Finally reaching your floor you knocked on the door of 404, just in case. Your dad answered and welcomed you back with a warm hug. "Hey kiddo, have fun? Your mother put all your boxes in your room so you can start unpacking. I need to head out for groceries, love you," your dad said before kissing the top of your head. 'Man, when was the last time my parents showed me affection? This is nice.' 

Looking for your bedroom you ended up encountering your mother, she gave you a kiss on the cheek and told you which room to go to. You stared at the unknown boxes with sweat dripping down your forehead, "This is going to take a while," you said while rolling up your sleeves. 

Hours later, your room was finally completed. You were pleasantly surprised at the variety of stuff you had; nice clothes, a variety of accessories, stickers for your walls, posters, a bunch of old consoles you guessed were the "new thing," you seriously had a lot of stuff. The voice of your dad came from the kitchen, "DINNER'S DONE," he yelled. Heading out of your room, your nose picked up the smell of ramen. Set on the table was three dishes of ramen-

 Set on the table was three dishes of ramen-

(IYKYK-)

Your only thoughts? 'God damn' "Thanks dad, it looks awesome!" you said enthusiastically. 

"Why thank you, I'm honored my lovely daughter likes my cooking UNLIKE YOUR MOTHER," your father yelled with obviously fake tears in his eyes. 

"I'M SETTING UP OUR BED, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH SHUT UP," your mother playfully yelled from your parents' bedroom. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO," your father yelled back with a laugh. 'It's nice having a happy family' you thought while savoring the flavor of your dads cooking. 

After having quite the show of your parents playfully yelling at each other, you decided to head to bed. Two voices responded to your decision with 'goodnight' and 'love you.' Once you closed your door, you face planted in your pillows and....screamed. 

"Well, diddle me sideways with a broomstick...WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?!?! I know the plot line so do I just follow it? Nah, maybe I'll just play along as the "new kid in town?" Ah, fuck it, this will be tomorrows Me's problem. Your changed into an oversized hoodie and comfy shorts before body slamming your mattress and drifting off to the dream world. 

Authors Note: God damn that took long-

I swear the plot gets better though- 

I think-