Sal's Ending

"Then I choose...Sal," you said, looking at him with a big smile. 

"M-me?" Sal asked, flabbergasted. 

Larry and Ash both looked hurt, but ultimately, they respected your decision. They hugged you and congratulated Sal on his new "girlfriend." As they left your front door, Sal jumped into your arms, squeezing you tightly. "I-I can't believe you actually chose me," he said with small tears of happiness. 

"How could I not? You're simply amazing Sal Fisher," you said, happily accepting his hug. Your parents decided to head to their room, to give you privacy, of course. Sal stepped out of the hug to give you the gifts he had brought. 

"Is this supposed to be Gizmo?" you questioned.

"Mhm, I saw it at the store and thought about you," he said, eyes now on your lips. 

While you were looking at the kinds of chocolates, he had gotten you, he decided to take off his prosthetic for an extra gift he had planned to give to you. He slowly took your hands and put one of his under your chin. 

"May I... may I kiss you?" he asked, nervously. 

"Yes, yes you may," you said, before bringing him in for a kiss. His kiss was passionate and filled with so much love to give. He cupped your cheeks, holding you close.

Once you both separated due to the lack of air, he held you, forehead to forehead. A whisper only meant for your ears.

"I love you, y/n."

--------------------------------------------

Friday finally came for the dance. Sal waited for you by the door, kissing your hand once you had acknowledged him. He brought you inside the dance, opening the door for you. Once you had adjusted to the blaring lights and music, you noticed many couples walking around. Todd and Neil were slow dancing in a corner and Chug and Maple were chatting by the food table. Sal offered his arm which you gladly took, both of you now walking to your friends. 

"Good choice," Maple whispered in your ear.

"Thanks," you said with a small giggle. 

'All couples to the dance floor for our first slow dance of the night, please and thank you' 

A slow song came on, everyone grabbing their partner and now heading to the dance floor. Sal went to face you and bowed, his hand asking for yours. "May I have this dance?" he asked.

"Of course," you said while grabbing his hand. 

He led you to the dance floor, eyes only on you. Your bodies moving in sync with the music in the background, the feeling of it being just the two of you is all you both felt. It was like time slowed down just for the two of you and you loved it, he, loved it. 

------------------------------------------------

After spending much time at the dance, you both decided to head to Sal's apartment. His dad greeting you a friendly "welcome" when you passed him. "What are we doing now?" you asked.

"I'm gonna teach you how to play the guitar, if you don't mind of course. You seemed interested in it when you last visited," he said while grabbing his guitar, nearing you. 

"I don't mind, teach me your ways, Sally Face."

He placed the guitar in your arms, you holding it carefully. He came behind you, his chest on your back and hands on yours. "Now, onto lesson one," he said with a smirk. 

You both played the night away, praises when you did the steps correctly and helpful advice when you did it wrong. 

"Perfect," was one thing he said.

"There we go," he would whisper in your ear. 

"Try it slower," he would demand.

Overall, you would feel fufilled as long as you were by his side. He couldn't have been luckier to have you with him. 'I'm so excited to have a future with you, y/n' he thought before continuing his lesson with you, a smile never leaving his face.