Ash's Ending

"Then I choose...Ashley," you said, looking at her adoringly. 

She didn't move for a bit till Sal and Larry snapped her out of it. She immediately dropped the gifts she got you on the ground (gently) and hugged you, tight.  She suddenly lifted you in the air and twired you around, a big smile on her face. 

Sal and Larry looked at each other, a frown on both of their faces. Respecting your decision however, they waved you and Ash a "see you later," before leaving. 

Your parents looked at you both, tears and smiles on their faces. "You remind us of when we first got together," your mom said in-between tears. 

"We'll support you both the best we can," your dad said, adding in.

"Thank you," both you and Ash said. Your parents then left to their room so you and Ash could have some alone time. She looked to you and just stared, leaving you confused. "Ash? What's wrong?"

"It's just...how did I get so lucky?" she asked, holding you close.

"I'm the one who's lucky Ash," you said back.

"Nuh uh, I'm the luckiest one right now," she said, now attacking your face with kisses. You immediately started laughing, Ash was not stopping however. "I love your laugh," she said, kissing the crook of your neck. She stopped for a moment before looking up at you. "Can I kiss you?" she asked.

"You've already been doing that," you joked.

"No, I mean on the lips," she said, touching your bottom lip. 

"Of course," you said, pulling her waist closer to you.

Her kiss was slow and sultry, you honestly could kiss her all day. She didn't stop at that; however, her kiss soon became rough and needy. When you both separated, panting, she looked you dead in the eyes and said, "You don't know how long I wanted to do that." 

"Then do it more," you said, holding her neck.

"Yes ma'am," she said before going in for another kiss.

--------------------------

The dance had finally arrived, and you were nervous. Ash started taking a French class and for you, that meant more reasons to become flustered. She was leaning by the door, clearly waiting for you. 

"Good evening, mon amour," she said while kissing the inside of your palm, making direct eye contact with you.  

"Ashhhhh, not now," you said, flustered.

"Alright alright. Now, let's enjoy the night," she said, opening the door for you. 

Once you both adjusted to the lights and sounds, you headed to greet everyone. Todd and Neil were having the time of their lives as well as Maple and Chug. While standing around, talking, one of Ash's favorite songs came on and she begged you to go dance with her. You agreed and she took your hand, leading you to the dance floor. She took your hand and twirled you around. You both were really having the time of your lives. 

It wasn't till the song had almost ended that Ash dipped you right as it ended. She looked lovingly in your eyes and kissed your nose before bringing you back up to eye level. 

--------------------------

Once you and Ash got bored of the dance, you guys headed out, waving everyone a "goodbye," for the night. Once nearing the apartments, Ash suddenly covered your eyes and guided you again to someplace she wanted to bring you. You opened your eyes to see the same lake you had swam in with her, except, the sky was now filled with stars. 

"Take a seat?" Ash asked, motioning to the same blanket she used for the picnic. You nodded, taking a seat beside her, your head now leaning on her shoulder. "I have something for you," she suddenly said while pulling out a scrapbook. 

You opened it to see many photos of you and her together, different themes for the different pages. "It's beautiful," you said, scrolling through each page. "I made it for you," she said, looking at you with nothing but pure love in her eyes. You crawled onto her lap, hugging her stomach. 

"I love you, Ash."

"I love you more, y/n."