Green Fire p1

Keith was in 8th grade, and it was a boring day for him. The sky was gray, and it was winter, but the staff still wanted the students to go outside during lunch. Keith and his friend made the best of it though. They just ate together in the cafeteria, which had a heater. 

In the teachers lounge, the teachers decided to watch the news. The news stated there was a gigantic explosion at a power plant with an unknown cause. Giant pieces of debris caused damage to roads and neighborhoods. The explosion also caused forest fires near the school.

The teachers immediately freaked out because they realized the news was live. The teachers alerted the principal that there's a fire near the school. The principal received the warning and told the whole school that school is being cut short due to the smoke coming from the nearby forest fire.

Keith walked inside his class, waving goodbye to his friend as they got into their other classes. Keith's teacher instructed everybody to get their backpacks. The parents waited outside of the classroom for their kids. Keith walked out of his classroom in a single-file line. As the teacher was leading the class to the exit, the parents shouted and pointed upwards at the tree's.

The teacher looked behind them and saw the trees from the forest fire and collapsing onto the school. Not only were the trees destroying hundreds of dollars, but they also started to start a fire throughout three parts of the school. The parents ran into the school to get their kids as the teachers ran to the other classrooms to evacuate the other classes that haven't come out yet.

Keith was knocked down by a crowd of parents, teachers, and students. He could hear his mom and dad calling out for him. As he was getting up from the cold, concrete floor, he saw that the fire reached the parts of grass on the school, which speeded the fire quicker. Keith kept on getting knocked down by the students.

Eventually, Keith could get back up and ran towards the exit. His parents were being pushed back by the crowd of people, unable to see Keith. The fire spread to the exit which caused the ceiling to cave in and collapse. Keith managed to dodge the pieces of heavy concrete falling from above, which were also on fire.

The fire started to surround the school. The fire also managed to get underground and made the entire school start to collapse 20 feet underground. The people inside the structures inside the school managed to survive the fall that the school took. Keith was one of the seven people to make it inside the principals office.

All of the eight people, including Keith, that made it in the principals office were students. Suddenly, the students heard the glass break from the nurses office. They all went to see what happened. They saw that a potion somehow spilled out green fire. Keith, being the most curious one, put their finger in the green fire, and it didn't burn them.

Then Keith decided to taste it, like the brilliant person he is. He was surprised. It actually tasted good. They said it tasted extremely good, like cake mixed with more cake. The rest of the kids didn't want to taste it too when Keith recommended it to them. Then they heard yelling from the outside.

The entrance door to the principals office was kicked down by firefighters. They threw down a rope for the students to climb onto. As the rest of the kids were climbing up the rope, Keith found a bunch more green fire drinks on the counter. He put them in his pocket. As Keith was about to finally walk out of the nurses office, he felt the need to drink more of the green fire.

Keith didn't want anymore, he wanted to go home, but his body refused. He started to swallow potions and potions of the green fire. Keith could hear the rope being pulled back up. he tried to call out for help but his mouth was just filled with the green fire. After a couple more seconds, Keith was finally out of the potions trance.

 Or was he?

the not needed part 2 will come soon...