Nake In A Box

Nake was working at a toy factory. Everybody already left, and he is just cleaning up his office before he leaves.

*SQUEAK* Nake hears a box of plushies fall to the ground. He walks towards the mess, and starts to pick up the toys one by one, until something catches his attention.

A giant Jack In A Box standa in front of him. It's one of those old-fashioned toys that are mostly used in horror movies. Nake gets an idea, and decides not to be responsible for once. He looks around the giant toy to find an entrance. Nake feels a crevasse on the blue, metal box. He pulls down the door to reveal the inside of the box. "It's empty..." Nake thought. "It's weird..."

He still steps in the box, and he grabs out  his phone to go record it, but then his phone turns off, and the entrance to the Jack In A Box slams shut. Red lights, and alarms startle Nake. He then remembered that this was a trap for any robbers, but he was never informed on what it does. Nake thinks it'll call the police, so Nake just stands there, waiting for them to arrive.

         *BOING* Nake looks behind himself. A gift box just appeared. With all of the panic and confusion, Nake unwraps the box. A giant slinky comes out. It forms itself around Nake, trapping him in the middle. Blue cotton forms on it. The slinky then starts to tighten on Nake.

         It tightens so much it makes it starts to break Nake's bones, but Nake who doesn't feel the pain, the limbs just feel numb. The slinky brakes his whole body, and paralyzes his whole body.

         A white face-mask floats in front of him, and forces itself onto him. A mirror pops up in front of him. Nake looks at his reflection. He looks like the Jack, in the box. He has the blue tube, and the smile. The smile is poorly painted onto the mask, but still looks cute enough. Weirdly enough, the mask gives Nake the inability to use his voice.

         Nake passes out, and wakes up the next day. Nake is still in the Jack In A Box costume. He hears children cheering. The top of the box opens, letting light pour into the box. The tube lifts Nake up in the sky. He is helplessly brought with the slinky.

He tries to scream for help, but somehow he lost his voice. Nake is then brought down. The box then closes. A woman walks in the box.

She pulls out a makeup box and starts to paint Nake's face. She then attaches a red clown nose to his own nose. A red beep alarms Nake. The woman walks out of the box, and he is brought out of the box again.

         Nake looks sround for an exit with the limited vision he has. The cheers of the children block his thoughts, and start to annoy him. He is forced back into the box. The womam walks back in the box. Nake starts to wonder if he could ever escape the Nake In A Box.