Nice Clothes

It was a beautiful day for shopping. The malls were packed, and so was the parking lot. While cars were zooming past her house, and children were riding their bikes around her house too, Jane was sitting on the couch, taking a nap. *DING* "Huh?" sleepily said Jane while she got startled and fell off the couch. Jane checked her phone. "Traffic so bad that roads are closing." Jane read on her phone. "Wow." chuckled Jane as she got up and rubbed her eyes. Jane was about to close her eyes until she stared at her clothes laying on the ground. She dropped her phone onto the carpet, her arms went limp and fell to the edge of the couch, and then felt numb. She felt weak, or as if someone was trying to reach her, as she fell off her couch, the feeling stopped.

      "What the hell?" wondered Jane. Jane felt like something was off about that, so she decided to go shopping with her friend. "Hey Min, wanna shop with me at the mall?" asked Jane on the phone. "Yeah sure. Lemme get ready first." responded Mindy. The two ended the call, and got ready. Jane then realized a beanie was on her head. She took it off, but when she did so, she felt more free. "Huh..." thought Jane.

      Jane picks on Mindy at her house, and they drive to the mall. "I can't believe traffic only lasted for a couple of hours." said Mindy. "Yeah, I know right?" responded Jane. The two talked on and on until they reached something odd. "OH MY GOD WATCH OUT!!" screamed Mindy. Jane dropped her phone, and stomped on the brakes. In front of there very eyes, a car was burning. Jane called the police, while Mindy checked the inside of the car. "They won't respond!" screamed Jane. *BOOOM* Jane woke up. Her car was flipped upside down. "Mindy?" asked Jane through the smoke. Jane limped out of the car, and looked behind the burning car. Many crashed cars, and destruction was up ahead. "M-Mindy... No... No... NO!!" cried Jane. 

      Many hours later, Jane gets her things, and walks to the mall. Jane reaches the mall after it turns night. When she looks around, there are tons and tons of mannequins spread around the place. "What in the world? Is there an apocalypse?" wondered Jane. She then saw someone run into the mall. She dashed to the parking lot, and then pushed the broken revolving doors to enter the mall. The lights were off, so Jane turned on her phone flashlight to see.

      "What in the ever-loving fuck..." quietly said Jane as she walked while moving her flashlight around. Jane screamed as she felt something touch the back of her ankle. She turned around to only see a jeans. Something then grabbed Jane from behind, and put her arms behind her back. The jeans then tie Jane's legs together. A sock then flies at Jane's face, and covers her mouth. The three then drag Jane to a clothing store. 

      When they get there, the person who grabbed her was a mannequin, the jeans, and a sock. They seemed to be talking to each other. Afterwards, all of the clothes in the store hold Jane down on the ground, as they tear her clothes apart.  A beanie, gloves, itchy shirt and pants, socks, face mask, and sweater put themselves on her. The clothes made her stand up, since she is wearing them. The mask speaks for Jane. "Everybody, I can wear you, come over here!" announced the mask. All of the clothing in the store then jump and Jane, and makes her wear them. Jane is just paralyzed at this point. She is heating up. "Come on... Get off of me you-" thought Jane, but then something stops her thought. The beanie speaks to her, introducing themselves.

      "Who are you, and why are you doing this?" said Jane in her mind. "I won't answer that, but I will say this. I can control your brain, I won't, so I can keep you alive through this, so enjoy yourself." responded the beanie. Jane then unwillingly walks to a narrow corridor. "Yes, an exit!" thought Jane, but then the clothes stopped. A mannequin opened the exit door in front of Jane, and it fell apart. The clothes then put on the mannequin. The clothes take off the mannequins head, so they could slither out of it. The mannequin puts back on the head. "Why are there eyeholes in the first place?" Jane wondered.

      Jane then walks outside. "Oh my god..." Jane thought as she stared back at the mannequins in the parking lot. The mannequin then makes Jane look at the sun. The sun doesn't blind her somehow, but entices her. Jane felt the same feeling she felt when she stared at the pile of clothes, but this time, she wasn't numb. She was still conscious during the 'process'. Jane's bone then hardened, making it impossible to move. The mannequin then fell onto the ground, but Jane was still in the sun's trance. Her body was frozen while she was awake.

      As she is forced to stare at the concrete ground, the clothes come back. They take Jane out of the mannequin, as it walks away. Jane is then forced to put on the clothes, and she walks back into the mall. She walks back into the room she first encountered the clothes. She walks into the dressing room, and goes into a stall. The clothes make her crouch on the floor, put her arms inside her sleeves (same goes for her legs), and then the sleeves and pants tie themselves together so Jane cannot escape. As she sits there, wondering if this is her fate, someone speaks to her... "Looks like you're going to be here for awhile..." spoke the beanie.