Bad Boy

"Great! I'll see you at the front!" responded Ben. He then hung up whoever he was calling. He jumping off the couch, and ran with excitement towards his bedroom. When he gets there, his dog Gena (gee-nuh) chewed on his new shoes he had just bought. Ben stopped in his tracks as he stares at the situation. "Aw dang!" moaned Ben. He didn't get mad though, nothing stopped his good mood that morning. He had an interview with a big science company, that specializes in turning fantasy into reality. As Ben got his suit and tie on, he realized there's no one to watch Gena, and how she acted earlier, Ben can't trust Gena by herself, so Ben has to bring Gena to the interview with him. 

      Ben walked Gena to his Tesla. Ben drove past the school, then a store, and finally, the entrance of his new job. Ben left his car on, along with the air conditioning. Ben walked towards the arch-like hallway. He reaches the office, but before stepping foot inside, he checks if he looks good. He then steps inside the office introducing himself. "So, what makes you eligible for this job?" asked the interviewer. Ben then responds with, "Well, ever since I saw Charlotte's Web, I wondered if I can study animals to see if they do have intelligence like humans, or if I can make them one." 

      "Mmm." said the interviewer with delight. The interviewer pulls out a folder full of papers that are notes and events associated with Ben. "I can see that you are very talented, and devoted to your work Mr. Ben." said the interviewer while looking through the papers. "I am officially declaring you part of the Zoologist team." shouted the interviewer with joy. Ben and the interviewer shake hands. "You'll start tomorrow. I'll have somebody waiting for you at the front. They're going to help you learn the ropes." said the interviewer.

      As Ben is walking out of the office, an explosion happens, making Ben fall over. Ben gets up, and looks around. The hallway he's currently in is on fire. Ben sees the interviewer running to the exit, as well as everybody else in the building.

      Meanwhile in the Tesla...  Gena missed Ben. She scratched at the window. She then gave up after a minute or two. Then, they just took a nap. BOOOM!! Gena woke up. They whimpered in fear as debris hits the Tesla. A device from the explosion falls inside the car from a broken window. The device glows green, enticing Gena to take a look at it. Gena looks closer at it, while leaning close too.

      Back at the hallway, Ben wakes up. It's been at least a few hours since Ben had been knocked out. The firefighters managed to stop the fire, but falling debris blocked the exit. BOOM! Ben groaned as he got up. Ben then heard a dog barking. "Oh my god! Gena!" though Ben. Ben knew that he could escape from one of the windows. Ben search every room. Unfortunately, most of the windows were fenced. After a couple of minutes, Ben found a broken fenced window. Ben crawled out of the window, only to find something worse as he checked his phone.

      "It's been days?!" screamed Ben. Metal fence surrounded the building, as grass took over the parking lot. Ben ran to the fencing to climb over it. He saw no cars passing by, in fact, there was no road at all, it's been replaced by only sidewalk. Ben then looked to his right. He read a sign saying, "Keep collars on at all time!" Ben then heard something to his left. He flinched to see something weird. "A dog was walking a human?" questioned Ben in his mind. A leash was on the person, with a shock collar too. The dog then whimpered in fear after staring at Ben. Two dogs run up to Ben from behind, and pin him on the ground. A mechanic-claw on a dogs back attached a device on Ben's chest. The dogs then speak to Ben through the device. "You do not have a shock collar, or leash. You will send you to prison for doing so." said the dog. Ben ran away, but his legs stopped in his tracks. His legs without Ben's consent, make Ben crawl to the dogs, and shut him up. All Ben could do was bark. The dog's claw then put a leash on Ben.

      When Ben and the dogs got to the police station, the police dogs talked to each other. Ben listens in, and it reveals that the device is the reason Ben is acting like this. Ben tries to detach the device from his chest, but the dogs finish their conversation, and stare at Ben. Ben then lays down on the ground, letting the dogs take away his belongings. Ben tries to resist, so the dog orders the others to attach a shock collar on him. The dogs do so, and Ben is again forced to crawl on all fours. Ben stares at his phone as he is unwillingly walking to a cage. Ben then saw a notification saying, "Gena the dog turns genius, and turns dogs against humans!" He then realizes that his dog must've gotten smart from the explosion, and hated humans because Gena thought Ben had left her. As Ben made the discovery, and is about to walk into his cage, a female voice orders the dogs to stop. Ben realizes who that dog is. 

      A few days later, Ben has been adopted by Gena, and is treated like nothing, pretty much abused. "Why did you leave me in there?" asked Gena. "The explosion knocked me out..." responded Ben. Gena then starts to think about it, maybe even considering to let humans take over, but then Gena remembers that Ben didn't trust her to come with him, so Gena makes Ben walk inside the Tesla. "W-What're doing?!" questioned Ben. "Shut it!" scowled Gena. "I have an interview to go to. Welcome to your new home..." menacingly says Gena.