Evil Genie

Benjiman always wondered what it'd be like to see a genie. He had back-up plans, and knew how to phrase his wishes in a completely unmistakable way. Little did he know, he won't be getting his wishes...

Ben was sleeping in his bedroom. It just turned 3:00 AM, the perfect time for ghouls and demons to come out and play.

*THONK*

Something metal fell in Benjiman's closet. Ben woke up and walked over to go investigate. His closet doors burst open with a floating, golden lamp.

Benjiman gets up from the ground and grabs the lamp. He rubs it slowly, looking above the lamp awaiting the blue genie made of smoke.

*WHOOSH*

The genie that Ben has imagined his whole life appeared. Without letting the genie talk, Benjiman yelled out his first wish like he had rehearsed for almost two years.

"I wish I can be very responsible!" Ben shouted without thought.

"Wish granted." the genie whispered.

Benjimen couldn't even correct his wish before the genie granted it. Ben passed out on the floor with purple smoke flowing into his mouth before he wakes up.

Ben rose up from the bed like a vampire. He was about to wipe his eyes but he felt the need not to. His mind was on cereal but his body said otherwise.

He turned back and started to do his bed. Benjimen had NO control over his body. He was confused until he saw his school bus pass the stop.

Ben tried to move, but a voice stopped him. Not in the physical world, but his mind. A witch like voice echoing throughout his mind spoke, freezing Benjimen's body in its current position.

"Disobey your wish and there will be a consequence."

Ben didn't listen and tried to move his body again. He wasn't met with a haunting voice, but a feeling, the worst feeling. His stomach started to gurgle insanely as Ben was forced to wait.

It went up his throat and there is was. Vomit was all over his bed, face, and shirt. His body continued to clean his bed with the wetness and smell being unbearable.

When Benjimen got done, he picked up his backpack and walked out of his house. Ben was desperate to move again due to the fact he was going to school smelling like garbage, covered in vomit, and is in pajamas he's worn since 2nd grade that somehow still fit him due to their ability to stretch with its owner.

Ben walked through the hot sun before reaching his school. The kids stared at him, up and down. They snickered and pointed at him.

Ben was forced to look at everybody's reaction. His body stopped at the entrance, and turned backwards. Ben was forced to look at everybody laughing at Ben in his frozen and controlled state.

Evantually the bell rung. Ben was starved and humiliated to death. He made it to class. His crush looked at him with a disgusted look.

"Why are you doing THIS?!" Ben shouted at the voice in his mind.

"This isn't responsible!!" Ben shouted again before the witches voice could even talk.

"You made it like this..."
"Every step of the way here you disobeyed your own WISH." the witch whisperered.

Ben refused to listen to her anymore and started to break through the spell that the genie had put on Benjimen.

"You have disobeyed..." the witch said before freezing Ben's body again.

Benjimen started to gag.