The Worst Babysitter p2

The tension between Jake & Cindy grew tighter and tighter. It was freezing cold down in the basement mixed with the fact that piles of disgusting garbage had been stuffed down there.

Cindy's eyes then began to glow a golden yellow, matching the color of the golden watch that keeps Jake in his current paralyzed state. The sound was about to drive him insane as it was echoing through the entire basement.

"Now where were we?"

Cindy said, snapping Jake back into reality, or what was left of it for him. Cindy slowly walked towards Jake until he heard a knock at the door. It was the parents. Hope, Jake finally had hope.

Cindy, with a worried look on her face, runs upstairs and locks the basement door behind her before she opens the front door.

"Oh, hi Cindy! Where's Jake?"

The mom asked with a smile on her face. Jake heard everything from the basment. He could just sit and wait.

"Oh, he left for his... girlfriend?"

Cindy said it with such a convincing tone which convicined the mother that Jake had left her "sweet" daughter for his girlfriend. Her mom went to call Jake, but his ringtone was heard in the basement?

Jake was excited as he heard the mom unlocking the door. She found him, but he didn't look alive at all. She ran over there to go see Jake, but right as she turned around, she was hit in head with a rusty pipe, killing her.

"No..."

Jake was laid down on the couch as if he was sleeping, and Cindy hid her mom's body in the basement. Cindy walked back over to Jake, and let him out of the trance.

Jake immediately ran outside of the house before Cindy could speak. The sun was starting to go down, and Jake was about to yell for help before his entire body had froze.

His mouth was shut, and his legs turned around and walked right back into the house. He was crying like a baby as the door was closed behind him.

Cindy giggled, knowing the pain Jake was going through. Cindy pulled Jake's phone out of his pocket and threw it at the wall, which dented the phone to the point that it broke completely.

Cindy then snapped her fingers, making Jake follow her everywhere she goes. Cindy brought Jake to her room. She thought that Jake's clothes were too plain and not as nice as hers (because shes a narcissist) so she decides to make Jake take off all of his clothes, ALL of them.

She then goes over to her mom's room, and gets some of her clothes, since she has the same style as Cindy. She places some of her clothes onto her bed.

She fits some panties onto Jake, and put on some ripped skinny jeans on him. She put a bra over Jake's nipples and a white shirt with a beige coat over it. She tries to braid Jake's hair, but his hair is too short for her to braid so she just puts a flower pin on it.

Cindy puts a mirror in front of Jake to show him his brand new look. Jake feels embarrassed seeing himself in women's clothes that he would never wear.

Jake is then dragged to the kitchen and placed on the dining room chair, much like an action figure. His arms are put on the table, extended out, palm flat.

She then horribly cooks some vegatable soup, since that's the worst thing she thinks someone could eat, but in this case, it is. Cindy thought that every single horrendous item was poured and mixed into this soup, so that's what she did, unfortunately.

His body was forced to pick up a baby spoon, so he would have to take small sips before he would done slowing the process down, and eat or drink the soup, if you could even call it soup.

The first sip he had included bits of choclate, potato chips, and sprinkles. It was disgusting, he wanted to puke, but mostly scream at the fact he was forced to eat it slow as a snail, so he could feel every single bit of it.

Then Jake had the second sip, third sip, fourth sip, and so fourth. After the seventh sip, Cindy got bored as she was playing with dolls in her room, awaiting her psychic clock to tell Jake's done.

Cindy walked downstairs and saw that the bowl wasn't even halfway done, even though it had been 10 minutes, so Cindy decided to "speed up" the process.

Jake dropped the baby spoon and held the bowl up. His mouth and the edge of the bowl were starting to inch closer and closer towards each other. The tension and fear felt like he was back in the basement.

He bit and drank it all. He will still holding the bowl up to his mouth even when he was done. It took Cindy a while to notice the soup had completely poured down his mouth.

Jake was disgusted to the brink of death as Cindy brought Jake to the backyard. The backyard was just an open field basically with a basketball hoop and some gardening equipment.

Cindy snapped her fingers, ordering Jake to sit down on the muddy grass due to the fact it had been raining when Jake was drinking the soup. The mud and water seeped into Jake's pants, which also created a big brown stain.

Jake then felt the first drop fall down on him. Then the second, and the third. Cindy walked back inside, turning off the lights, knowing full well Jake will get soaked. Jake awaited the rain to pour onto him...

To be continued?