Happy Birthday!

"Happy birthday juliet!" Jackson screeched, pulling the brunet into a bone crashing hug, making him almost choke out.

"What's with you? You keep giving me names. You sound like a stupid." Taehyung spoke with a lopsided smile, receiving a surprised gasp from the said male who slapped his own chest in a dramatic way that had taehyung laughing at him.

"That hurts. But that's okay. Since I call my dumbass friend Romeo, you shall be his juliet!" Jackson screeched, earning a smack from hoseok who pushed him away from the brunet so he could hug him.

"Happy birthday handsome!" Hoseok kissed the crown of taehyung's head before he gently pulled away.

"Thank you Hyung!" Taehyung smiled sheepishly at him and Jackson let out a scoffs at that.

"You didn't thank me though." Folding his arms over his chest, he snapped his neck the other way, looking away from him.

"I thought friends don't thank each other?"

"Really? I'm your friend?" Jackson squeaked as he turned around and pulled the brunet into a hug again which taehyung didn't mind at all and returned him with an inviting smile.

"No one in this world cared enough about me... But you did though. So it's an honor to be your friend." Taehyung replied with a genuine smile.

"Oh, so now you're attacking me with your emotional words. I'm going to cry." Jackson drawled, faking a cry.

"I hope we're not late to the party!" Everyone's head turned to the door, where they could see a young couple entering the hall with flowers in their hands.

"Namjoon Hyung!" Taehyung ran into the other's arms.

"Happy birthday little one!" Namjoon chirped, giving the flowers to him.

"Thank you Hyung!"

At this point, taehyung felt like crying in happiness as he received so many wishes from the people who loves him genuinely which taehyung could only ask for back then. He never had the chance to celebrate his birthday since his parents only had their eyes for taetae.

And taehyung himself never wanted to celebrate it either since he only regretted being born. Who would wants to celebrate their birthday when everyone tries to ignore you and push you away like you're not even there. Taehyung would rather shut himself out instead of being humiliated by his parents and his surroundings.

"This is for you!" Namjoon's voice had taehyung come out of his deep emotions that teared him up from inside.

Looking down at the male's hands, taehyung let out a gasp when he saw a car key.

"Hyung, you don't have to do this much" Namjoon giggled at the brunet's shook face.

"It's my present for you little one. Don't deny it." Lifting his hand, namjoon placed the key above his palm and taehyung eventually accepted with a warm smile on his face.

"Well, everyone is here then where's the cake?" Jackson's voice had everyone turn around and glare at him apart from taehyung who gave him a wide smile.

"Can you just shut your mouth?" Hoseok hissed at him.

"Where's jungkook?" Jin asked as his eyes directed at taehyung whose smile suddenly faded away from his blooming face.

"He said... He'll be here." Taehyung mumbled under his breath, finally realizing that his husband was still not in view which had him pouting subconsciously.

"Fuck that shithead, where's the cake?" Jackson asked excitedly only to receive a smack from hoseok.

"You're embarrassing me. I'm going to break up with you!" Hoseok muttered through his bared teeth and Jackson let out a loud gasp.