Professor Min Yoongi

"The fuck did you just say?" Jungkook growled at taehyung, eyes sending daggers. He was fuming in anger, his knuckles went pale from how hard he was restraining himself from punching the male's beautiful face.

"You heard me.... Fuckface" taehyung knew he was taunting him by standing close enough to the ravenette. Just as he thought, he was pulled in by jungkook who grabbed him by his collar, almost lifting him off the ground.

Not giving second thoughts, jungkook raised his right arm, his clenched fist was about to touch taehyung's face when a hand stopped him from doing so.

Jungkook's head snapped to the side to galre at the person who dared to stop him. But the moment he saw him, his gaze softened, his hands went down as well.

"Jungkook, What are you doing here? Come with me." Hoseok spoke as he hauled him away from there but not before throwing a glance at taehyung.

Being not able to do anything, the ravenette let the other drag him away as his blazing gaze still fixed on the smirking brunet.

Watching the male being dragged away and couldn't do anything, taehyung laughed a bit.

"Don't come back!" Taehyung shouted loud enough, making sure the ravenette heard him right.

Jimin who witnessed everything, ran towards taehyung. He was so worried when he saw taehyung fell down. He was this much worried that he even forgot that he was yelling at him a minute ago.

"Taehyung!! Omg! Are you okay? Did you get hurt? What--"

"Stop acting like you care.. I'm tired of it" taehyung spatted, yanking jimin's hand away from his shoulders.

Jimin gaped at his unexpected out burst, eyes widening in surprise at the choice of his words.

"Wha.. What? What do you mean acting? What are you even saying?"

Taehyung let out a pathetic laugh while looking away from jimin who held a confused expression on his face, still has no idea what he meant by that.

"You sure know how to humiliate people but I'm not going to fall for your tricks. Now move your ass away." Pushing the gasping boy aside, taehyung started walking further, leaving the surprised jimin behind.

"Why are you hurting me with your words? What did I do? What is your problem?"

"You!!! You are my only problem!" Taehyung's blunt words caught the other off guard.

"Don't you see? That I fuckin hate you?" Taehyung continued, his breathing became uneven as he seethed in anger. "Don't you dare talk to me, ever again!" spatting the last words, taehyung dashed away, leaving the other, stunned.

Jimin stood there motionless, watching taehyung walk away from him. Tears brimmed in his eyes as he silently stared at his figure that slowly fading away from his sight.

"Are you okay? Seems like you two had a fight."

The blonde was startled when he heard a stranger's voice coming behind him. When he turned around he saw a handsome man standing in front of him with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah... He's my friend...its just.. He's mad at me. " Jimin's lips pressed into a thin line.

"Guess it's not serious then... Anyway
I'm Wang.. Jackson wang" he smiled as he reaching out his hand for a handshake to jimin who smiled at him

"I'm park jimin.. Nice to meet you"
He smiled shaking his hand.

"Uh...I'm actually late for my class, so i guess I must go now. "