I Love You

Jungkook started pacing back and forth inside taehyung's room and circled around the bed with his long legs, all the while pulling his soft locks out in frustration.

It's been a week already since he's been trying to confess to the brunet but kept failing miserably. It wasn't his fault though because every time the male goes near him to confess, taehyung always yeets himself away from him as though he would bite his neck off.

So in the end, jungkook tried to be subtle by doing odd things that he would never do, like barging into his cafe almost every day and saying that he likes his coffee and then visiting his house every night saying that his small bed is more comfortable than his king sized one. He really tried everything, just for the brunet to understand his feelings but it looked like taehyung turned into a blind as he always walks past him and he never noticed his somewhat weird, mischievous movements.

He thought it wouldn't be that hard for him to confess the boy. On the contrary, it turned out to be a really huge task for him to finish.

There is only one thing running inside jungkook's head.

Make taehyung as his.

But that doesn't seem really easy one to do with the oblivious brunet running around him.

And that's why he's pacing around the brunet's room like he just had boiling water on his foot and couldn't sit down. The brunet has been gone to make him some coffee which jungkook asked the moment he walked inside his room.

"Can I come in?" Jungkook heard the brunet who gently knocked on the door despite the fact that it was his room, before taehyung walked in with his coffee.

"Here you go." Taehyung stretched out his coffee to the ravenette who grabs the cup from his hands with a smile on his somewhat stressed face. Taehyung cautiously sat down his bed next to jungkook but made sure there was a good gap between them.

After the incident that had happened the last time, taehyung became very cautious and alarmed. He was determined to be jungkook's best friend and made sure he never makes any mistakes that might lead their friendship to break up. Taehyung would never want to lose jungkook's friendship ever again which is very precious to him, which is the reason he couldn't see the crying soul that sat next to him with his love sick eyes begging for him.

"J-jungkook, can I ask you something?" Taehyung spoke softly as his head finally turned to his side, meeting the male's suddenly excited ones.

"Anything." Jungkook muttered as he placed the coffee cup on the bedside table, not even taking a sip of it.

"Eun-ji said there is a prom happening tonight. She invited me also and... I thought you might want to join?" Taehyung spoke with uncertainty, afraid that the ravenette might reject his offer.

And he was right about that. Jungkook didn't waste even a second before he rejected the kind offer.

"No, I hate proms and I don't dance." Jungkook muttered without delay. I mean why would he wants to go to a prom party where a bunch of teen kids shake their ass like they're at funeral. Even in his school days jungkook was never a fan of prom party so why now?

"Oh... that's okay." Taehyung's lips stretched into a smile but he wasn't really happy about the answer and jungkook could tell that by the sudden sulk on his face.

Jungkook didn't want to sit there anymore. He stood up from the bed almost startling the brunet who looked up at him then muttered. "I'm leaving now, I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung nodded as he watched the ravenette walk out of his room.

Taehyung kept staring at the door before a deep sigh left his lips as he looked down at the floor. He didn't know why he wanted him to go with him but he tried anyway.