A Surprise

Nsfw...

Kicking the ground with the toe cap of his cambat boots, jungkook drooped over his brand new Lucid Air, sending his fists over the sleek surface of the car. He couldn't pull himself back from raging at himself at the fact that he couldn't even tell the difference between the two which is the reason he's fuming in anger as he started kicking the tires with his raging legs.

"Oh, you're checking the tires? Don't worry, it doesn't look It would deflate, they look thick, just like you." Jackson spoke as he approached the male who spins around only to snarl at him.

"You better seal your lips before I lose my mind and toss you over this shit."Growling the words, his finger pointed at the brand new car which earned a gasp from the latter.

" Well that sounds painful, But I wouldn't mind if you throw me against her, she looks hot! When did you get this? " Running a hand over the sleek metal, Jackson made noises that annoyed jungkook who was on the edge of losing his mind.

Jungkook's hands were about to send the male to the floor but halted in his place when he heard a soft voice calling his name, making him quickly turn around.

"Baby." Jungkook instantly smiled despite the fact that he was seething a moment ago. But he abruptly stopped by his steps as the smile on his face also vanished in a snap of moment.

He saw the shy smile on the brunet's face but that didn't stop his eyes from going down, searching for the brunet's hands.

"W-what's wrong?" The brunet asked in confusion when he followed the other gaze looking down. A smile bloomed on jungkook's face when he found a ring on his fingers before he made his way to the addled brunet who let out a gasp at the way he pulled him into a hug.

" Hyung, what's happening?" Taetae spoke between his faint giggles when he felt the male's face deep in his neck, inhaling his scent as his veiny hands pulls him into a bone crashing hug. But the giggles were replaced with a frown on his face when he felt a warm drop falling onto his neck.

He was quick to pull away only to gasp at the other's teary eyes that broke his heart in too many ways that he couldn't explain. "Hyung, a-are you crying?" Taetae's hands quickly went up to his face to wipe the tears away from the male's cheeks which did not suit his handsome face.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook breathed out and Taetae's eyes grew wide at that. He was too confused and have no idea why he was apologizing to him out of nowhere. But that wasn't his concern at this moment, all he wanted to do is pull him into a hug and make him feel okay and that's exactly what he did.

"Hyung, I don't know what are you being sorry for but whatever it is, I'm not mad at you. You know why, because I love you." Wrapping his hands around the male's waist, he whispered in his ear which had the other chuckle as he pulled him closer.

"Tae, whatever happens in the future, you're not supposed to leave me. Promise me you won't." Pulling a little away enough to see the brunet's face, jungkook mumbled against his lips which had the brunet smiling at his words.

"I promise." Whispering the words, taetae pressed his lips onto jungkook's, dragging him into a sweet kiss.

"Hyung, I have to go now." He mumbled against jungkook's lips who seemed to be wanting more as he didn't let him go.

"You're coming with me." Jungkook bluntly said, as his gaze still fixed on the other's slightly wet lips.

"Where?"

"That's a surprise." He spoke before grabbing the brunet's hand, dragging him toward his car. Taetae didn't say anything in return and only followed him since he also wanted to be with him.