We're No Longer Together

Taehyung layed those bouquet of emerald roses that was vivid in color, above the grave of his beloved brother. A mournful smile formed on his dull face which seemed it lost its glow.

"Hey, my little marshmallow! it's me.... Y-your doofus. Are you sleeping well? I hope you are." Taehyung let out a pathetic laugh at how silly he just sounded. "Hope you like them..." He pointed at the flowers. "Since it's your favorite one." He kept his eyes casted down, staring at the grass that grew over his grave.

"It's been a year already but did you see? I'm still being the same. No improvements, no changes, nothing." Taehyung tried hold back the tears that fell down helplessly, wetting the ground.

"But I wouldn't have felt this sad if you were with me. Cause you know.... You would always find a way to make me smile even though you know I won't fall for your tricks." A chocked sob left his lips as his eyes fluttered the tears away. He long forgotten about his self promise that he won't cry in front of his grave, let him know that he is living a hell of a life.

" Only if you were here with me, I wouldn't be living this kind of life. Cause back then.. even when my life was as neutral... You were there to paint it colorful with your smile, your existence." Taehyung sniffles as he duck his head down, attempting to hide his tear-stained face as though his brother could see him.

"I'm sorry I acted so dumb to push you away when in reality... I wanted you near me all the time... I wanted you to lean on me and talk to me only." A sad smile appears on his face as he shed pearls of tears.

"You were always bugging me to listen to your nonsense but I never gave you a chance... Now I'm on my knees, begging you to talk to me...but..." Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut as he felt his throat goes dry.

"I'm sorry.. I know I'm disturbing you but.. What can I do?... I'm missing you and... You're the only one who listens to me." His voice ended more like a whisper as the brunet fiddled with his fingers.

"Please don't think I'm sad just because I'm crying to you. I'm really living a great life! You know, I got a nice job and got some good friends and more....you might wonder about jungkook but... I'm pretty sure he's okay--" His blabbering was Interrupted when he heard a familiar voice calling out his name.

The mear voice had him in chills as his body froze momentarily. He could listen to the own beat of his heart at how louder it started beating in his chest when his brain registered the deep voice which he longed all these months, let alone his face.

As though his whole happiness was standing behind him and calling out to him, he swiftly turned around only to be met with the face of a shocked male. The flowers between the grip of his fingers thudded the ground as the male's shaky hands let go of them once the brunet turns around, meeting the other's wide charcoal eyes.

As if stricken by the lightning in tenfold at once, the male stood rooted, unable to move even a bit. Heart forgetting the beat it needs as the air leaves his lungs, shakily.

"J-jungkook."

Taehyung let out an audible gasp when the said male stumbled over, pulling him into his warm embrace, squeezing him in his holds. The loud beating of his heart finally settled when it rhythmed with the other's thumping one's.

The brunet's face collided with jungkook's chest, nose squeezing against the ravenette's throat as the said male pulled the back of his head close to his chest, attempting to hide the brunet's face into his loud beating chest.

Taehyung's lips trembled, threatening to make a noise that he doesn't want to let out. He couldn't hold long and let out a sob when the ravenette's warm lips pressed on the cold surface of the brunet's face, right above his dark brows, easing the crease with its warmth. Tears gushed down as his eyes finally closed in content. Shaky hands clutches the back of jungkook's blazer as he nuzzled his face, trying to bury himself in the pit of those warm chest.